minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 10:43:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2457.5.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Meet Jackie and Polly!

Date: Thu 27/02/03 02:22:35 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI, I have been to all the major cites in Thailand for Songkran during various years...and there is only one place really worth going to see good wetlook..and that is Chiang Mai.

You are correct about Pattaya...it is all talcum powder and hardly any water...and not much fun to go there...cos they cancelled all the parades for the past 4 years, cos the locals get too drunk on Thai whiskey and would attack the people in the parade too aggressively...so they banned the parades. I took SSS model Tracie to Pattaya in 1999 and poor Tracie was attacked by this talcum power idiots too aggressively.

Same goes for Bangkok...there is very little water and too much talcum powder there too. Whats more, the city passed a law several years ago...banning all water throwing in the main city streets (cos people would often die in traffic accidents caused by being knocked off their motorcycles by flying buckets of water). So...all water throwing is now banned in Bangkok...except for one main street in the downtown area where the bars are...and also the main park outside the Grand Palace...but we went to those places and it was minimal water fun...very disappointing.

The Songkran events in the beach resort areas like Phuket and Koh Samui are much smaller events...not bad......but beach resorts are beach resorts...i.e. everybody is merely dressed in shorts and t shirt...so the wetlook is not great there...cos you don't see people fully dressed...only in beach wear.

I went to Chiang Mai first...thought it was great...then in other years I tried to visit all the other cities in Thailand to see if I could find other cities in Thailand that had a good Songkran festival too...but I was disappointed at every other place I went....so it proved what the travel guidebooks said is true...i.e. there is only one place to go for Songkran..and that is Chiang Mai.

The main reason Chiang Mau is so ideal...is that it has a natural water source surrounding the city (i.e. a moat or canal system) and there is water water everywhere. Also...unlike the city of Bangkok...that discourages water throwing in the streets....the city of Chiang Mai encourages it...cos it is their major tourist attraction...and Chiang Mai does what no other city in Thailand does...i.e. they set up "water dispensers" in the streets (that look like parking meters) so they people can easily fill up their water buckets along the road. Also, during the parades...several big water trucks follow the parade at 2 mph...so you can fill up your buckets from the water trucks that pass by...so the entire city gets into it and every shop doorway and store owners runs a hose from his store to an 80 gallon drum on the sidewalk...so folks can keep refilling their water guns.

MK

In reply to Message (2457.5.1.1) Pulsing Re: Re: Re: Meet Jackie and Polly!

By Magician - gb Thu 27/02/03 00:15:37 GMT

Should be VERY good. Very wet for a whole week if I am not mistaken. Koh SAmui promises 4days/5 nights of fun. I believe Pattaya has 7days but with a little more talcum powder than some other places. Phuket only had 1 night/2 days last year. I am looking forward to it greatly, and can't wait to get snapping with the camera (disposable ) so if it gets wet , never mind. Don't forget to waterproof your equipment as it will get wet.

Have fun - shame we not in the same place.

Magician

In reply to Message (2457.5.1) Pulsing Re: Re: Meet Jackie and Polly!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Wed 26/02/03 05:18:19 GMT

We will be in Chiang Mai for the Songkran, from the 11th - 19th!

Loads of wetness will occur!

leonmoomin Dancing

In reply to Message (2457.5) Dancing Re: Meet Jackie and Polly!

By Magician - gb Wed 26/02/03 00:38:08 GMT

Of course we want to see more!!!

Thailands a big place - where are you going to be during your trip? I am going to be in Koh Samui for Songkran - dates 10th - 17th, with my fiancee, who will be getting wet for me in sexy dresses!

Magician

In reply to Message (2457) Wink Smile Meet Jackie and Polly!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Tue 25/02/03 08:38:09 GMT

Website: http://www.umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?p=19684#19684

http://www.umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?p=19684#19684

Please remember, if you want to see more, you better ask me!

leonmoomin Pulsing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]