WetlookPro

Message # 2455.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Ideas and Donations

Date: Tue 25/02/03 09:49:01 GMT

Name: Katmint Fan us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is by far one of the best wet sights around. You will see when you can get into the sight that she truely loves doing this. On payday I will donate in US $$. I would like to see a set maybe in the pool if possible Dress pants, white shirt and pantyhose... Keep up the great work... Your #1 Fan!!
In reply to Message (2455.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Ideas and Donations

By Katmint - katmint2002@yahoo.co.uk gb Tue 25/02/03 08:49:20 GMT

well why didnt you mail us with your problem.

And what part of the site are you having problems with?.

The DVD section has been closed due to the BBFC comming down on us hard with a hefty fine  £70,000.

I am sure we could resolve this issue together so you to can gain accsess to the site. People who give donations are in fact given a new URL with a password to look at pics that others on main site dont get to see.

Katmint

In reply to Message (2455.1) None Re: Ideas and Donations

By Frustrated - us Tue 25/02/03 08:39:45 GMT

Just a thought!  I would be more interested in donating if there was something to donate for.  Everytime I try to access the site, it hangs up on "one item remaining".  This is just one reason why I prefer to pay for video tapes, or better yet DVD,s.  After receipt, they never hang up.

The other reason why I prefer tapes is because it seems close to my being there.

While I am venting, I believe that the girl who is willing to get wet in her clothes is more important than the clothing chosen to be wet in.  Not that her clothing is not important, but her attitude is critical.  Since I have never gotten past "1 item remaining", I cannot comment on Kat's attitude, which is revealed in the faceial expressions.

In reply to Message (2455) Drink Me Ideas and Donations

By Katmint - katmint2002@yahoo.co.uk gb Tue 25/02/03 06:21:41 GMT

Hello all.

We are struggling at the moment where donations are concerned and have so had to draw the idea of a personalised set. Kat is prepared for a donation to perform a set of your choics (WITHIN REASON NAKID OR RUDE REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED).

After the donation has gone through within days you should see your set online in the site. Where not talking loads of money here , just a little something. SO if you have that dream outfit you been wanting to see on kat all wet then donate and drop us a mail or leave your suggestion here.

It must be said that this can only be done if we have the facility to do so and the clothes that you would like to see. If its not to much trouble and the donation is genorus then we will try and purchase that outfit.

So come on lets hear your suggestions and get donating.

Katmine

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]