WetlookPro

Message # 24518.1

Subject: Info Re: High resoultion photo problems

Date: Thu 31/08/06 07:09:43 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah I am not sure what you can do about that. Buy a bigger monitor? I don't understand why you see them as unclear, unless your screen is broken or your resolution is very low. The images are perfectly clear. But it's definitely hard to look at an image that's much bigger than the monitor ...

If you use Mozilla Firefox, try right-clicking on the image and selecting View Image. This gives the tab over to just that image, whereupon Firefox scales it down to fit the window (if you have automatic resize enabled).

In Internet Explorer, the only way, it seems, to get the address of the image is to open the Properties dialog (right-click, Properties), copy all of the address (URL) (though you can ignore the part starting with the question mark), right-click the selection, cancel the dialog, paste the address into the address bar and press return/click Go.

Ugh :-P

Opera users get the best deal. Hold the ctrl key and roll the mousewheel towards you: the entire page is zoomed out and you can see the image at any size you desire. This is far more friendly than the two sizes other browsers give you.

In reply to Message (24518) Question High resoultion photo problems

By Cindy - Cindy38040@yahoo.com us Thu 31/08/06 03:36:25 GMT

Hi...

I was looking at the photos from the French wet web site Wetspirit, from forum post 24489. Those pics are great, but when I click on one, it is in such high resoultion that the photo is not clear. It looks sort of like a water color panting up close. Is there anything I can do to see these photos clearly? Thanks. Cindy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]