Wetlook-Online

Message # 24512.1

Subject: Hello Re: The Return of the Catfight

Date: Wed 30/08/06 15:06:51 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have seen the promo for the pool catfight with Bo Derek....and sadly they could not have chosen a worse outfit for Bo to wear...i.e. a boring black pantsuit...so that scene does not look very good....but perhaps there will be better scenes later in the series.

I cannot understand how the heck that can run a show 5 nights a week for 13 weeks.....cos that means they must have shot 65 episodes already....and nobody these days can shoot that many episodes of a filmed tv series in less than one year. Even if they started filming 6 months ago...the could not have filmed more than 20 episodes. The only folks who can shoot that many episodes so quickly are the soap opera production companys....but those are shot on video...not on 35mm film, as this series is. My guess is....there must be a LOT of re-runs...cos I cannot imagine that they have more than 10 shows in the can already.

MK

In reply to Message (24512) TV The Return of the Catfight

By Waterspaniel - us Wed 30/08/06 14:39:17 GMT

Fashion House, starring Bo derek and Morgan Fairchild as rival fashion moguls who hate each others guts, premieres September 5, 5 nights a week, for 13 weeks, on My NetworkTV, which is a Fox owned broadcast channel that airs on stations left over from the WB-UPN netowrks merger. There's been a lot of press about the catfights in this series, and the indications are there'll be at least 1 messy catfight. This one might have some potential. Or not. Unfazed

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]