WetlookPro

Message # 24499.1.1.1.1

Subject: Smokin LOL!

Date: Fri 01/09/06 15:51:57 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am two minds over this one.

On the one hand, I am tired of seeing art, especially cartoons, so incorrectly depict wet people, that such education is a good idea. Even deliberate wetlook art tends to be wrong.

On the other, I just wonder if your art teacher has a wetlook fixation. And is secretly trying to evangelise ... Damn now that is a cool plan to evangelise wetlook, get all the girls you know to get wet for a perfectly normal reason and then they'll all discover they like it. Then, when you come to date them, they'll already be broken in and happy to do it again.

Wow. Just, wow.

In reply to Message (24499.1.1.1) Hello Re: I can only wish I'd had that sort of luck at age 16 :)

By captain - chefofiron@aol.com us Thu 31/08/06 13:36:44 GMT

It's easy when you have the perfect cover: art class! We were actually given an assignment to paint the effect of water on cloth, and we were also encouraged to take photos in order to study such an effect. Needless to say, I had a field day with this, and nearly every girl I asked was very excited to help out. Keeping a straight face was difficult at times, let me tell you.
In reply to Message (24499.1.1) Hello I can only wish I'd had that sort of luck at age 16 :)

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 31/08/06 09:39:43 GMT

Or even now!

I am curious, how do you get to know so many girls and how do you convince them to take baths in your clothes so you can photograph them? There is no way I could ever do that with a straight face and have the subject not realise it makes me horny or at least extremely excited. Or how I'd ever find the courage to ask anyone at the risk of being considered a pervert.

Course, then there's the whole look-but-don't-touch aspect, but that's of course something that all photographers have to deal with.

In reply to Message (24499.1) Hello Re: sorry, that should read private pic swap details [nt]

By captain - uu Wed 30/08/06 12:36:23 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (24499) Hello No Subject

By captain - chefofiron@aol.com us Wed 30/08/06 06:25:50 GMT

I was kind of in a rush when I wrote my first post, so I apologize for not being at all specific. My pictures were all taken by me of various girls I know. They are all in baths, with the exception of two girls who used showers instead. The girls are completely clothed, including shoes and socks in most cases. Most of the outfits involve long sleeves and either jeans, khakis or skirts. Jeans account for around 80%, I would estimate. All of the girls are my age (16) or older. The vast majority are 17 and 18, and I know them because I skipped a grade of elementary school and am thus young for my grade. In return I am looking for pictures that are somewhat similar, although preferably with girls as close to my age as possible. So if my pics sound desirable, please don't hesitate to let me know. Also thanks to Telecontar for reminding me to give some details ;-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]