Wetlook-Online

Message # 24497.2.1

Subject: Hello it already HAS made a comeback

Date: Wed 30/08/06 10:15:28 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You correct sir....the new 2006 Spanish version has been broadcasting for the past 7 weeks....and I have taped all the shows so far. But there is some good news and bad news about the new 2006 version of this show.....

THE BAD NEWS IS: The actual "sinking boats game"....as well as the "sinking weights game".....are both staged and shot in a lousy way....that renders those scenes worthless from a wetlook standpoint.. In the original UK "Bob/s Your Uncle" show in 1992 and 1993...as well as the Italian  and Spanish versions they did in 1993 and 1994....the staging and camera work were very good. I.E. you got to see a good "tops down" angle of the wedding parties as the boats were sinking, and also great aftermath shots after the bridal parties sank into the pool. In this latest 2006 series in Spain....the staging and camerawork are just awful. For starters, this time they make ALL the bridal parties wear these huge great totally unnecessary life jackets...and those oversized lifejackets cover up too much of the clothing and so you cannot see much beyond the lifejackets they are wearing. Secondly, the camera angle is all wrong....i.e. they film the sinking boats from more or less an eye level view....so you don't get to see the water sinking into the boats...all you can see is the side of the boats. And Thirdly and worst of all....as soon as the first boat sinks into the water....they immediately cut away and go to commercial break or focus on the hostess of the show jabbering away...and so there are practically zero aftermath shots of the bridal parties in the pool and no shots of them getting out of the pool.

I have taped 7 shows so far...and have not bothered to save any of the boat sinking scenes or the weights game....cos there is nothing worth saving. Thats the bad news...i.e. all the original elements take from the original BYU shows...are being re-done and staged in a lousy way.

THE GOOD NEWS IS: They have introduced some NEW elements into this new 2006 series....and some pool games and antics that never existed on the original BYU shows.  And these NEW pool games are really the best things worth saving...and what I have been saving froom these shows. The new elements they have that are very nice are

1) at the beginning of each show...the hostess always picks on some of her pool attendants or models...and pushes them into the pool. Each week they do a comedy skit at the beginning...and somebody gets pushed in the show. The best one so far was when the 3 of the hostesses came out dressed as bridesmaids..and the hostess of the show threw the bouquet over her head and into the pool...and the 3 girls in bridesmaids dresses all jumped into the pool to fight for the bouquet.

2) at the end of each show....they make the winning bride and groom try to walk across the pool on a moving set of wooden floats...and this is good, cos then the bride just wears her wedding dress with OUT that darn lifejacket. The broom has to carry the bride across the pool, and normally each week they fall in at least 1 or 2 times...cos they get up to 3 attempts...so if they fall in...they get out of the pool and have to try it again....so this is good for wetlook fans.

3) They have occassional stunts with the show's models during the show.....and one of the best ones so far was when six of the models came out by the side of the pool, wearing tops and skirts...and the teams had to pour buckets of water over the girls in some sort of wet t shirt game.

4) They also have one section in the game...where some members of the bridal party...are required to dive into the pool to retrieve objects...and so some of the bridesmaids have had to go in the pool on some shows....again...this part of the game is good...cos then they are not wearing those darn lifejackets they have to wear during the boat sinking game.

Bottom line....the boat sinking game may be no good....but in the original BYU show there was only 1 game in the pool....but in this new 2006 series, people go in the pool 4-5 times during this 2hr show.....so they make up for the lousy way they do the boat sinking game....by giving you other wet games in the pool instead.

MK

In reply to Message (24497.2) Hello Re: wet gameshow

By Jo Difool - be Wed 30/08/06 07:18:00 GMT

TVE(Spain) is broadcasting a show each monday night featuring the sinking wedding boats and some other games where the wedding couple and family end up in the pool.

In reply to Message (24497) Hello wet gameshow

By wet_lover - ex Wed 30/08/06 04:51:26 GMT

Hello everybody.

Wouldnt it be great if Bobs your uncle made a comeback? Any chances do you think?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]