MyWetloook

Message # 24486.3.1.2.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Have you any evidence?

Date: Fri 01/09/06 12:37:21 GMT

Name: xbertx1 de

Email: bertel@w4ymail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

MaK> I am running a business myself and know all about advertising costs and media stunts.

If that is the case I sugest you become a consultant and earn lots of money by telling others something about advertising costs and media stunts. There should not be many people knowning all about ist.

MaK> A few free pictures perhaps, but not free memberships just for being no. 25 or 50.

Have you any evidence for this? Or is it just a feeling that it's no usual business behaviour? If second, I would imply a "abense of facts or knowledge".

In reply to Message (24486.3.1.2.1.2) Thumbs Down Re: Oh God, another one!

By MaK - dk Fri 01/09/06 06:04:59 GMT

"I've seen people like you posting negative replies here, but what all of you have in common is a complete abense of facts or knowledge on the very subject you're trying to voice your opinion on."

Please Alex, which of my posts are you talking about? I have posted a few negative comment from time to time when people has asked for honest opinions or when someone close-minded has made negative comment, but I guess the relationship between positive and negative comments from me is at least 50 to 1.

And why do you think that you are the only one, who knows what he is talking about? I am running a business myself and know all about advertising costs and media stunts, and daily I receive spam from companies, which practically is giving money away. I am not that naive. No business is giving anything away unless there is something to gain except for support for students, charitable organizations etc. A few free pictures perhaps, but not free memberships just for being no. 25 or 50.

In reply to Message (24486.3.1.2.1) Hello Oh God, another one!

By Alex - alex@wetlookpro.com us Thu 31/08/06 09:27:02 GMT

I love when people tell me about something they really have no knowledge about like:

(1) What Nigel is thinking, or

(2) How this "PR stunt" effects MY business, or

(3) What makes this forum good and what makes it bad

I've seen people like you posting negative replies here, but what all of you have in common is a complete abense of facts or knowledge on the very subject you're trying to voice your opinion on.

Alex

http://WetlookPro.com

In reply to Message (24486.3.1.2) Read This Re: Plus...

By MaK - dk Thu 31/08/06 04:59:03 GMT

Yes, how can all this free stuff make your business richer? The answer is simple - the same way as all other advertising. Your little PR stunt made hundreds of wetlook fans including myself spend a lot of time on your web site looking for the best video to vote for, and this was probably exactly what you wanted, so stop this hypocritical nonsense. Every advertising costs, but without advertising your business will die, so there is no doubt that this has made you richer in the long run.

You are guest on a forum of another wetlook producer, and you should be glad that Nigel at all allows advertising from other wetlook producers! This time you have passed the limit by requesting numerous replies, so Nigel has changed the rules. Can't blame him.

In reply to Message (24486.3.1) Hello Re: Plus...

By Alex - alex@wetlookpro.com us Tue 29/08/06 15:06:50 GMT

Eric, FYI: I have had the least amount of upgrades to my site during this, so called, "promotion". I knew it was going to happen because I have giving out a lot of free pix and have announced a free video. In addition to that I have given out 2 free memberships.

So, how is this making my business RICHER?

Also, this wasn't spam. Did you miss a huge amount of free pictures and a video that I posted?

Oh and do me a favor, Eric, next time we post our "spam" - do not look at our pictures of videos. Deal? Great!

Alex

http://WetlookPro.com

In reply to Message (24486.3) Thumbs Up Plus...

By Eric - zw Tue 29/08/06 13:44:30 GMT

Yep, what is it with those people wanting to be the most admired on this Forum ? Kindergarden's over, isn't it ?

And some producers are getting near a SPAM attitude with their daily advertising here...

In reply to Message (24486) ADMIN Rules update - please read

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Tue 29/08/06 11:00:11 GMT

Following a recent 'promotion' by one producer, I have added a new rule, see below.

Long threads cause the older messages to be archived before their time, and people can then no longer post replies.

Deliberatly soliciting lots of replies on any forum is poor etiquette, and on here it will now be taken very seriously.

Anyone wishing to run any sort of unusual promotion on the forum should always check with me first.

Nigel

Forum Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------

4 Invalid Posts

4.12 Posts deliberately asking for lots of replies as part of some competition, offer or stunt.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]