Wetlook-Online

Message # 24486.3.1.1.1

Subject: Hello My reply...

Date: Wed 30/08/06 09:59:14 GMT

Name: Alex us

Email: alex@wetlookpro.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Andrew,

I hear what you're saying, but let me reply to your points:

> almost daily update notices, some with no free pix - this has changed I think, now all your updates

> give a free pic, but there was a moment when especially members video updates didn't.

You are correct about posting notes about a release of a new video with no pictures or a link. And I have corrected

that when people have brought it to my attention. Every post I do now has at least 2 free pictures for people to

enjoy and we have a new girl/outfit every week.

> also the daily  scheme pissed people up. Sites with daily updates usually post posts every few days not after each

> one (like Mostwam).

First of all, I do NOT post EVERY day. I post 5 times per week. That's not EVERY day.

Secondly, it is usually very rare when people complain about having to "deal" with free daily content. I mean I'm giving out

2 free pictures 5 days per week - is that really so bad that people are complaining about it? Is it "too much" or "too often"?

> the click on my site business - most sites give all samples in line in the posts. you usaully give out one and

> ask o click on the link for the next. There was a discussion about this too, though as many producers do the

> same (Erik Elsas) among them I am not quite sure why the discussion was about your site.

This is just not true. It seems that half people here post links to pictures and half of them post the actual pictures

in the message. I do both!! That way people who don't want to click - see a picture and people who DO want to click

see another picture! I mean - what's so bad about that?

> as for the promotion. No one has ever done a 50 replie thred. there have been "some", "10", I think even "20", but

> not 50. So Nigel just lost his temper, he had to put a stop too it.

First of all, I don't think Nigel has "lost his temper". He was extremely nice and professional about his comments and

his new rules. I also agree with him as it wasn't my intent to highjack the forum ( I have publically and privately

appologize to him for that ).

Secondly, as I've mentioned before I have had less people upgrading during the contest week than I normally get simply

because I have posted a lot of free pictures and a video.

Thirdly, I truly thought that the contest would be a fun thing for this forum's community and I did not expect it to get out

of hand like this.

Hope this made sense. Let me know if you disagree.

Regards,

Alex

http://WetlookPro.com

In reply to Message (24486.3.1.1) Info Yes, Alex, but...

By Andrew - pl Wed 30/08/06 00:03:07 GMT

Alex, I see what you mean, but... there are just a few things pissing up other users and you could change them very easily. Looking back in the archive, they are:

- almost daily update notices, some with no free pix - this has changed I think, now all your updates give a free pic, but there was a moment when especially members video updates didn't. also the daily scheme pissed people up. Sites with daily updates usually post posts every few days not after each one (like Mostwam).

- the click on my site business - most sites give all samples in line in the posts. you usaully give out one and ask o click on the link for the next. There was a discussion about this too, though as many producers do the same (Erik Elsas) among them I am not quite sure why the discussion was about your site.

- as for the promotion. No one has ever done a 50 replie thred. there have been "some", "10", I think even "20", but not 50. So Nigel just lost his temper, he had to put a stop too it.

Well, I think you see what small changes could make everyone here love you as they love Leon. Your work is great. So it's just the few advertising details.

Cheers,

Andrew.

In reply to Message (24486.3.1) Hello Re: Plus...

By Alex - alex@wetlookpro.com us Tue 29/08/06 15:06:50 GMT

Eric, FYI: I have had the least amount of upgrades to my site during this, so called, "promotion". I knew it was going to happen because I have giving out a lot of free pix and have announced a free video. In addition to that I have given out 2 free memberships.

So, how is this making my business RICHER?

Also, this wasn't spam. Did you miss a huge amount of free pictures and a video that I posted?

Oh and do me a favor, Eric, next time we post our "spam" - do not look at our pictures of videos. Deal? Great!

Alex

http://WetlookPro.com

In reply to Message (24486.3) Thumbs Up Plus...

By Eric - zw Tue 29/08/06 13:44:30 GMT

Yep, what is it with those people wanting to be the most admired on this Forum ? Kindergarden's over, isn't it ?

And some producers are getting near a SPAM attitude with their daily advertising here...

In reply to Message (24486) ADMIN Rules update - please read

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Tue 29/08/06 11:00:11 GMT

Following a recent 'promotion' by one producer, I have added a new rule, see below.

Long threads cause the older messages to be archived before their time, and people can then no longer post replies.

Deliberatly soliciting lots of replies on any forum is poor etiquette, and on here it will now be taken very seriously.

Anyone wishing to run any sort of unusual promotion on the forum should always check with me first.

Nigel

Forum Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------

4 Invalid Posts

4.12 Posts deliberately asking for lots of replies as part of some competition, offer or stunt.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]