MyWetloook

Message # 24461.7.1

Subject: Wow The grumbling Gunnar himself

Date: Tue 29/08/06 05:56:30 GMT

Name: Gunnar de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey, thanks a lot all of you! I wouldn't have thought that my comment had been that provoking... But I am glad about those of you who step in and relativate the discussion to a base where our community can meet and thank Alex for WHAT HE HAS CONTRIBUTED namely great pics of beautiful girls in beautiful outfits getting them wet!

Some of you have said that it might be just MY PROBLEM and yeah, I think that the commercials of Alex are a problem to my nervs, but I wanted to find out if I am the only one, such as I wanted to find out if I am the only one who liked wetlook some time ago...

Some of you have said that I might remember the old days the 90s and the way leon..& co. have contributed free stuff as well, but I am not even 20 years old, so the 90s hadn't been my first decade of wetlook... ;-)

I am a well-balanced person - and when I use those angry smileys or CAPITAL LETTERS for a "but", then it is just as if I raise my voice a little bit!

I really love this community and all you different communicating characters out there! Discussions are fantastic in this forum!

In reply to Message (24461.7) Hello Re: To grumbling Gunnar

By Anonymous - uu Mon 28/08/06 16:13:19 GMT

Yes, we got the point that it is free and we are overjoyed.

But fact is, Gunnar is right.. - the most wanted video was June 25.

And if u want proofs - ridiculous as it is - just scroll down and stop flaming.

And fact is, that Alex hasn't done this just of pure love and selflessness. Of course he wants us to buy his videos..

And nothing else Gunnar claimed.

So before falling on someone here, read his or her post careful and think twice, thanks

In reply to Message (24461) Read This To grumbling Gunnar

By auswet - au Mon 28/08/06 03:10:34 GMT

Listen mate, someone has been kind enough to post a free video on this forum, that means someone somewhere is copping the 40 meg downloads and someone (Alex) had to shoot the thing in the first place.  Now regardless of how wet she is at the start or what she is wearing, or if she is pretty or is ugly, it is pretty damn decent of anyone to give this away.  If you do not like it then film your own and post it somewhere for us all to enjoy for free.  Put up or shut up, if you dont like it keep quiet and move on.

Auswet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]