Wetlook-Online

Message # 24461.2

Subject: Hello my two cents

Date: Mon 28/08/06 03:28:20 GMT

Name: Andrew pl

Email: okmkm@wp.pl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You are right in essentials. The only thing is that Alex's site is new and it is advertised in a way that annoys many older wetlook fans (there have been many discussions on it). He gives out fairly little pics and accessing them requires quite a lot of clicks. Also posts many member only update notifications. This is perfectly OK. But many wetlookers here are used to the Wamtec/Leonmoomin way of running a paysite. These two are probobly the last of a dieing breed of paysite owners. They give a lot out for free. Not just a few sample pics and the occasional treat, but great quality samples of each set (with dry, a bit wet and all wet in each sample set), tons of free vids and party pics etc. It's probobly hard for some wetlookers to switch to the new way of advertising. So don't shout on them.

My advice to Gunnar: it's not the nineties anymore. Leon started in (I think) 1998. MK much earlier. In the times of free Internet. So they are still maintaining a great standard, but that doesn't mean the newer wetlook pay sites with less freebies are bad. They are not in the same league as Leons work, but we still shouldn't shout at the owners.

And to Auswet: Gunnar does have a point. Alex is really setting new standards in a way we might not like. For instance a "video" always ment dry to wet and most wetlookers except this. And especially if someone has a dial up and downloads 50MB of data he might get pissed a bit and write some bad lines. As for the voting. I'm not sure Alex took the "second round" into account. He probobly took only the first one - the second was just a top 5, not a new vote.

Andrew.

In reply to Message (24461) Read This To grumbling Gunnar

By auswet - au Mon 28/08/06 03:10:34 GMT

Listen mate, someone has been kind enough to post a free video on this forum, that means someone somewhere is copping the 40 meg downloads and someone (Alex) had to shoot the thing in the first place.  Now regardless of how wet she is at the start or what she is wearing, or if she is pretty or is ugly, it is pretty damn decent of anyone to give this away.  If you do not like it then film your own and post it somewhere for us all to enjoy for free.  Put up or shut up, if you dont like it keep quiet and move on.

Auswet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]