Wetlook-Online

Message # 24422.3.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Ahh!!! Now that might explain it

Date: Sun 27/08/06 00:06:23 GMT

Name: Blackfox uu

Email: blackfox33uk@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have a firewall somewhere that I cant find to dissable, as when I tryed to download limewire it said that there was a firewall blocking it..  So that might be the problem, so until I get a new programme, looks like I am knbackered.  Cheers for the help...
In reply to Message (24422.3.1.1.1.1) Hello I am confused ... but so are you ...

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 26/08/06 17:08:37 GMT

Office XP should not have anything to do with it, Office XP is, well, office software. We're talking about Internet and Web access... It is certainly possible that Office XP has caused problems with Web access (it's Windows, after all!), but I would imagine nevertheless that it's an extremely unlikely possibility and you need to look elsewhere.

Do you have a firewall set up, such as ZoneAlarm? Is the firewall set to involve itself in your Web access, such as blocking cookies? If you do have a firewall, switch it off first and then try RapidShare. You should first close and re-open your Web browser (in your case, Internet Explorer I presume) before trying this to clear any session cookies stored by RapidShare.

In reply to Message (24422.3.1.1.1) Hello Re: That could be the problem

By Blackfox - blackfox33uk@yahoo.com uu Sat 26/08/06 09:54:23 GMT

Ahh!!!  I see!!  My computer hasn't been runing right for a whils..  I got a bad copy of office xp, and had to ditch it.  Havent been able to afford to replace it yet, so that would explain the problem mate..  I guess I would need to get a new copy before I try again I guess..

Thanks for that..

Blackfox

In reply to Message (24422.3.1.1) Hello Re: Same here, it thinks i am a bot! with BT also

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 26/08/06 08:42:48 GMT

Do you know how often your IP addresses change? If your addresses change frequently then it may be that you're connecting with an IP address that was previously used by an infecteed machine. I would be worried that BT's consumer IP range is truly that overrun by bot-laden machines, though.

It doesn't rule out other options such as having cookies disabled (either directly in your browser or filtered by a firewall) which may prevent the site from working (I'd have to check).

I'd need more information to go on before I can give you any sort of answer.

In reply to Message (24422.3.1) Sad Same here, it thinks i am a bot! with BT also [nt]

By Equippe - eu Sat 26/08/06 06:21:47 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (24422.3) Hello Re: why cant I download from rapidshare??

By Blackfox - Captainnemo67@btinternet.com uu Sat 26/08/06 03:40:32 GMT

Yehh!!!  My operating service is BT Internet, and the error message is:  You are a bot!  Too many wrong codes entered.  The number of tries you have to enter The code is limited.  Please wait..  That all I have ever got.  Never entered a code.  So I cant understand it. any ideas???

Blackfiox

In reply to Message (24422) Hello Re: why cant I download from rapidshare??

By Blackfox - Captainnemo67@btinternet.com uu Sat 26/08/06 02:59:44 GMT

Hello you lot!!

Can any please tell me why I cant get anything to download at all from rapidshare..  Have had a shot countless times, but it just will not do it..

Toodles Mcdoodles

Blackfox

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.067 seconds to generate ]