minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 12:14:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24336.1

Subject: Hello Re: Boxer swimsuits ARE regular clothes: French laws agree!

Date: Mon 21/08/06 03:44:14 GMT

Name: A Stranger in Warsaw uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hmm, might be kind of hard to argue a freedom case in France. :) Seriously, I once heard that the European concept of 'Freedom' is closer to 'dignity for all' as opposed to the American concept of 'rights for all.'

But before this thread goes too far off topic, I'll repeat my clarion call for all American tourists to bum-rush their hotel swimming pools and force the issue. Shorts with liners are swimwear and always have been and it is an affront to our dignity to be forced to wear underwear while swimming!

In reply to Message (24336) Links Boxer swimsuits ARE regular clothes: French laws agree!

By Desert Hawk - us Sun 20/08/06 16:13:18 GMT

Here I lay in bed at my computer (yes, my computer is set up by my bed!) when the need to do some Yahoo research (say "Google this" all you want, Yahoo beats the crap out of Google) and write another rant strikes me. Some recent messages, picture searches,  personal likes, and real life experiences inspired me to pick the subject of American boxer-style swimwear as regular clothes.  As far as I am concerned, boxer swimsuits are just another type of shorts.  Many people, myself included, often wear them as everyday clothes, rather or not getting wet in in the plans.  I believe that when people do this, they aare helping our cause of blurring the distinction between "swimwear" and "street clothes".  I also find the knee-length boardshorts style extremely attractive on women, wet or dry.  I went to Magic Mountain last Wednesday.  My favorite ride, Tidal Wave, was closed because of a major malfunction, so overall the trip sucked.  One very redeeming feature of the trip, however, was a pretty woman (probably early 20's) I saw.  She was wearing very nice boardshorts, brown with flower prints, and a close to matching blouse.  She got soaked on the Roaring Rapids ride.  SO FREAKING SWEET!!!  Her outfit looked great dry, and even better wet.   Anyone who would say that this was not valid wetlook because her shorts were technically "proper swimwear" is just like those who want to tell everybody what to wear and not wear in the water.  I found two articles of interest when searching Yahoo.

http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-clothing-and-appearance-issues/19876-french-legislation-effects-well-hung.html

http://www.fodors.com/forums/threadselect.jsp?fid=2&tid=34434172

These articles are about ridiculous laws in France and some other parts of Europe about what men (and presumably women too) can't wear in public pools.  The French consider boxer swimsuits to be street clothes, and therefore require all men to wear speedos only in pools (and apparently a few places require nude) for the same bullcrap reasons as American pools ban other regular clothes.  One writer applauds his country's rules and says French people aren't as square as Americans.  I don't plan to ever go to France (I was afraid of flying even before terrorism became as issue), but if I did I would just have to stay out of the water, because I will never wear a speedo. [Warning about the first link:  it is a site about men with large penises.  Some content may offend].

I will now present a few pciture links (some repeats) to illustrate my points.  

http://community.webshots.com/photo/82648605/1082653268048316587ktSfEh

Here we see two women coming out of the ocean after swimming in boardshort swimsuits and t-shirts.  Now check this picture:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/82648605/1082654761048316587hjmlpa

Here we see the same two women wet after hiking under a waterfall.  It is later the same day, as evidenced by the dimmer sunlight.  The point I am trying to make is that these outfits of boardshorts and t-shirts were these women's clothes for the day.  They wore them swimming and then did not change afterward, instead choosing to wear wet clothes until they dried on them.  Then they got wet again later in the day.  These women obviously consider "proper swimwear" to be whatever they are wearing.  You might be thinking "they chose to wear these that day because they knew they would be getting wet".  First of all, so what, and second, this next picture (dry) shows that one of the women wears boardshorts and t-shirts even on days she does not get wet.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/82648605/1082650254048316587DHnXTj

The woman on the right side of the screen looks quite nice walking down the city street wearing Nike boardshorts (note the swoosh logo on her left leg) and a t-shirt.  Obviously she considers boardshorts to be regular clothes, and not dedicated swimwear.

Now check this picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55619400@N00/170207775/

Note the caption "swimming in my clothes".  She considers these boardshorts to be "clothes".  Over the years several webshots with similar captions have been posted, I can't think of any offhand.  The overall point of this lazy day rant is that people should be free to wear whatever they want on their own time, wet or dry.  When we let others tell us what is and is not "proper swimwear" we are losing some of our freedom.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]