minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:52:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24316.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: About how many girls got wet?

Date: Sun 20/08/06 15:53:55 GMT

Name: Robbi de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Holy cannon barrel ! What kinda car have you got?! I've got just a bloody Volkswagen and it took me 3 hours for 334 Km. But the rain slowed me down.

I know the couple you talked about. Very nice persons. I met them at several wet events - especially at the "Nacht der Nächte" in Hannover. But she was not the girl I mean.

The girl that (in my opinion) looked like Keira Knightley got thrown in and her cell phone got damaged. She was really angry. At first she thought that I was the one who threw her in and she punshed me. Then she found out that it was not me and she apologized and we had a drink.

I saw "Pride and Prejustice" with Keira Knightley just today in cinema and the girl realy looked like her.

I think the Wetiquette - the good behaviour of wetlook is that if you are a wetlook gentleman, and you want to push a girl in, you raise her and jump in together. But those two guys pushed her in and stayed dry. If a girl screams and laughs - go ahead. But if a girl sais "please not!" it means "NOT".

She might be carrying a non water proof watch or a cell phone.

A gentleman would never push a girl in and then piss off. And that's what those two guys did. And they left her alone with a broken cell phone. That's not really gentleman like.

In reply to Message (24316.1.2.1) Talking Re: About how many girls got wet?

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Sun 20/08/06 09:03:34 GMT

Victor,

There were several hundred people at the party, there probably would have been more but shortly after it started it rained hard for a while.  Throughout the evening, there must have been sat least 60 or 70 girls in the water.  Almost all of them wore jeans, some of them were thrown in, some jumped in on their own, and some just walked into the water (my favorite).  Also because it was chilly, there were many jackets, denim, etc. and hoodies.  The party is at an outdoor swimming pool, not a club.  There were no facilities to keep things however many people like myself just brought a backpack, left it under a table or wherever and left things in it.  I think the crowd this year was less than previous years, probably because of the weather, but it was fantastic wetlook wise.  The photos on the website don't do it justice, hopefully Robbi will post some good photos.  As far as the girl that looked like Keira Knightly, he didn't do her justice!  She was very, very pretty and was wearing a pair of very tight, just nicely faded jeans and a denim jacket with a red blouse under it.  AND a pair of high heeled boots!  She was with a man and they are obviously a wetlook couple, she appeared to really enjoy swimming around and spent a lot of time in the water.   She also obviously put a lot of thought in to her outfit and it sure did look wonderful.  I wanted to talk to her and her man but my German is limited and I din't want to appear to be a pest.  I noticed at least 5 or 6 couples that were there to swim clothed, unfortunately my wife, Veronica has an aversion to being cold so she didn't come with me.  Fortunately for me, she doesn't mind me going to these events alone.

I would highly reccomend to anybody within Europe to try to make it to Borgentreich next year it is the best wetlook party in Germany.  I drove about 450 miles (700km) round trip and it was well worth it.  Thanks to the autobahn, it took less than 3 hours to get there.

In reply to Message (24316.1.2) Question About how many girls got wet?

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Sun 20/08/06 05:36:21 GMT

How many people were there? How many got wet? How many of them were women in long jeans or pants? I'm not asking for exact figures, but approximately, what do you think?

Was there a place in the club where one could keep one's cell phone, a handbag? Some cloakroom or whatever?

And if you compare it to the events that took place in the previous years, was this one better or not?

In reply to Message (24316.1) Drink Me it was incredible !

By Robbi - de Sun 20/08/06 03:36:54 GMT

You never saw so many people clothed in the water in your entire lifetime! They just jumped in or they "got jumped" in. I have no idea how many cell phones took their terminal breath last night ;o) I saw 3 cell phones dying.

I had my water proof camera with me so there will hopefully be some candid pics on WasserStoff soon. I asked most of the people if they'd care if I took a picture. If they didn't agree I appreciated it. So, there will be candid pics in the future and I will keep my good conscience. But if a girl says "no" it means "no".

And I got to know a very lovely girl last night. She looked exactly like Keira Knightly. Imagine Keira Knightly in wet jeans...

The 3 hours ride was really worth it.

In reply to Message (24316) Pulsing Beachparty Borgentreich, Germany

By NeptunY - de Sun 20/08/06 01:33:29 GMT

Hi!

First pics of the poolparty of Borgentreich, Germany are online. Not very good wetlook, but a member of the German wetlook forum hast written this morning that masses of persons had been in the pools.

The first pics look promising, I hope that the file is not completed yet.

2006:

http://www.funtastic-party.de/index.php?showid=1382&showdestination=hoexter

You must know that Borgentreich is THE centre of German wetlook, as you can see on the pictures of prior years.

The pics are not new, but some of them are so good that I belive it is worth to look at them several times:

This is my favourite picture of 2003:

http://www.funtastic-party.de/php/showBig.php?url=/content/partybilder//hoexter/2003/2308SQ/&pic=ZZHH991061767646Borgentreich2003a013.jpg

See the whole series (links of 1st page, also see the the next pages)

2005:

http://www.funtastic-party.de/php/generateNewParty.php?url=/hoexter/2005/200817086/&id=1089&seite=1&mainpage=1

2004:

http://www.funtastic-party.de/php/generateNewParty.php?url=/hoexter/2004/2108AB/&id=797&seite=1&mainpage=1

2003:

http://www.funtastic-party.de/php/generateNewParty.php?url=/hoexter/2003/2308SQ/&id=422&seite=1&mainpage=1

2002:

http://www.funtastic-party.de/php/generateNewParty.php?url=/hoexter/2002/2408/&id=94&seite=1&mainpage=1

Best regards

NeptunY

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]