minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:51:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 24310.2

Subject: Happy THANKS for the info guys!!! Your advise was very helpful...

Date: Sat 19/08/06 16:27:04 GMT

Name: Getwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Roja, I didn't realize you could change the text size like that, this helped a lot! The other info was VERY helpful. I tried defragging the drive and that helped a little, even though it said I didn't need to defrag. THANK agin guys, very much appreciated!!!!!!

Getwet

In reply to Message (24310) Question OT ...computer question & help for those who might know

By Getwet - us Sat 19/08/06 12:59:37 GMT

Couple days ago after downloading and extracting a bunch of pics from a wetlook producer noticed a few problems.

First off, I accidentally extracted and opened all the pics, around 160 or so, onto  my desktop. Filled up my desktop and then some, putting quite a few off the screen! Had to dump all those in the trash.

Noticed when I open some websites like Goggle and ebay everything's smaller, smaller type, pics, etc. Even all the text in the Wetlook Forum looks smaller. I changed NOTHING on my settings. Goggle use to fill up the screen when opened, now it's smaller text and search box just in the middle of the screen. And the pics on ebay were larger as well as the type.

Also, the computer seems to be running a bit slower, not bad but I noticed some slower. Like opening folders appears to have slowed down.

Anyone who knows computers better than I have any suggestions? I had a browser hijack a couple years ago and got valuable and excellent adivice from some others on the forum.

Thanks in advance!

Getwet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]