MyWetloook

Message # 24272.6.1

Subject: Hello Re: 2 free videos from Wamtec Gold & BeingWet

Date: Fri 18/08/06 11:26:17 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We have scenes from about 30 different shows from that 1992 to 1994 Italian tv series....and sadly there was never any time when the show hostess went into the pool that I have seen. The girls on the show went into the pool many times....and so did some of the singers too.....but not the hostess. Mind you....who can complain about a show where 100% of the audience is pretty girls....i.e. no men...and no ugly girls allowed in the studio...ha ha....you can't ask for a better show where the entire audience is comprised of 100+ pretty girls and no guys....and with a swimming pool on stage and water bucket games.....thats a winning recipe for a great show for me.

BTW....if anybody here is from Greece...I have some news for you...they will soon be re-running the Greek version of the German show "Mann o Mann Show".....and the Greek version was the ONLY version where the GIRLS were sometimes pushed into the pool too.  They only did this show in Greece from 1996 to 1998...and none of us were able to tape it at that time. Except my friend Paul was able to capture some quick mpegs from one of those shows....which you have all seen. Now the good news is that they will be re-airing that Greek "Mann O Mann" series again in the next few months. I will be taping it off satellite...but if you live in Greece and want to know where to catch it....just email me and I will give you the channel info.

MK

In reply to Message (24272.6) Wow Re: 2 free videos from Wamtec Gold & BeingWet

By Jad - Thanks a lot dk Fri 18/08/06 06:39:33 GMT

Especially the Italian clips is great.

By the way. The hostess changes clothes during the clip. Does she ends up in the pool too? Or is it from different shows?

In reply to Message (24272) Hello 2 free videos from Wamtec Gold & BeingWet

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 17/08/06 18:29:01 GMT

Here are 2 very nice free tv videos for you....something you will not have seen before.

They are titled as Bonus Clip 1 and Bonus Clip 2.

The first clip is from Wamtec Gold, and features a music video from the Middle East, with an exotic singer in a white blouse and white jeans, who swims fully clothed with the Dolphins ...yes..she did it on "porpoise")

The second clip comes from our sister site at www.beingwet.com   ..and features some very rare scenes of some extremely pretty girls playing water games around the pool, from the classic 1993 Italian tv series "Non Era La Rai" (we have loads more scenes from many shows from this 1992 to 1994 series...but you will have to join BeingWet to see the rest of them)....and when you see this stuff...it makes you yearn for the good old days....and why the heck don't they do tv shows like this any more.

You can downloads these 2 clips from the Free Preview page at  http://www.wamgold.com/

Enjoy

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]