Wetlook-Online

Message # 24256.2.1.1.1.2.1

Subject: Note Not quite true...

Date: Wed 16/08/06 16:05:28 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Some of what you wrote is not quite true... I won't go into it all, but see for example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain

There is a difference between licenses (e.g. GNU General Public License, Creative Commons) and public domain, in that in the former, copyright is still maintained but in the latter, copyright is removed entirely. And there is no need to state your copyright on your site or elsewhere, this is an obsolete convention, but may still acts as a useful reminder.

But yes, one of the reasons Tom (of achtung.ws) did NOT advertise his clips on his site's front page is that there are legal issues even with TV clips, as they remain the copyrighted property of the TV and film companies. So WETINRED is demonstrating a double standard, unless he can prove the rights to run his site.

The most sensible solution honestly is to just slap a title screen into the video clip, and a URL to the site at the end, maybe a running URL all the way through. (This is if one was absent, I have not seen the clip) I'd say that freely sharing the clip is a good thing, it's free publicity for Reg Productions, but the clip MUST then identify the source, else people won't know where to go!

In reply to Message (24256.2.1.1.1.2) Info You must have the permission of the NAMED copyright owner to share it

By xbertx1 - bertel@w4ymail.com de Wed 16/08/06 14:38:32 GMT

If the original producer or legal copyright owner allows you to share his content you may do so. There are some licenses i.e creative commons variants that allow copying (sharing) content to all people. Another name for this is public domain. But most producers don't give such permission. They may provide content at their homepage which can be downloaded by everyone. But this does not mean that you can do what you want with this stuff.

The video clip shared by you is not an easy case. In the clip itself there is no copyright information shown. Also there is no copyright information in the metadata of the file. I visited the Regproductions site and there also is no copyright information visible to me. In this case I would say the original copyright owner does not inform about his copyright claims and therfore the stuff is not properly copyright protected. This should also be noted by WETINRED and his fellow Bob and maybe some other producers. You have to name your copyright ownership! It's a good idea to place a line at the bottom of each page saying Copyright (C) Companyname. Pix and videos may also be marked as copyright protected, especially if the content is downloadable for free. Else the copyright may not stand in case of legal issues.

In reply to Message (24256.2.1.1.1) In Love Just removed the video !!!!!!

By wetter-the-better - wetter-the-better@hotmail.com bh Wed 16/08/06 14:03:36 GMT

Are you happy now WETINRED

my question is still there IS IT UNLEGAL TO SHARE FREE DOWNLOADED STUFF???

In reply to Message (24256.2.1.1) Read This Re: I'll just let Bob deal with it....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 16/08/06 13:55:39 GMT

...Bob made these trailers for his dvd's for the purpose of coming to his site and getting the clips from there, not for ppl to put it on other websites and crap file sharing programs. I t just draws ppl away from the producer's sites. He's at work now , and I'll contact him in a couple of hours and tell him about it and he can deal with it
In reply to Message (24256.2.1) Happy No fight in this forum just questions

By wetter-the-better - wetter-the-better@hotmail.com bh Wed 16/08/06 13:49:14 GMT

the only think I ask is, is it unlegal to share FREE videos???

I'm not talking about copyright stuff just trails and t.v. stuff.

In reply to Message (24256.2) Lookout Great clip! But, I see a Forum fight in the making ... [nt]

By Anonymous - uu Wed 16/08/06 13:42:12 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (24256) Film/AVI just a video 1

By wetter-the-better - wetter-the-better@hotmail.com nl Wed 16/08/06 12:53:39 GMT

Website: http://rapidshare.de/files/29571219/23vidteaser.avi

Sorry wetinred if you also have them on your site.

I collected these video the past 3 years, from al over the internet.

also I've got lots of copywrite stuff but this will be not on rapidshare.

wetter-the-better

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]