WetlookPro

Message # 24232.3.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Ah I believe I follow...

Date: Wed 16/08/06 21:36:13 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Took me a few minutes to realise (after looking at their HTML) -- when I POST to their form I am doing so directly from my IP, but when I GET their pages I am using my Web proxy's IP, which trips their system. Of course there is a chance for me, I just need to access RapidShare from another proxy, such as an SSH tunnel to a remote box, so that my IP for both POST and GET is consistent. I don't have a shell account right now however.

I figure that in your case, you're using a two-way proxy for which POST is going out as the same IP as GET ...

I wonder how my other sites my ISP confuses with their Web proxy. Sometimes I wish they'd ditch it.

But for something like the odd wet video, surely it would make more sense for me to spend the effort trying to get a date than battling scummy RapidShare? ;)

In reply to Message (24232.3.2.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: screenshots for Rapidshare

By prian - de Wed 16/08/06 20:52:52 GMT

Ok, your webproxy IS the problem.

So, no chance for you.

Prian

In reply to Message (24232.3.2.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: screenshots for Rapidshare

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 16/08/06 09:46:52 GMT

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

* Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.

* You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

In reply to Message (24232.3.2.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: screenshots for Rapidshare

By prian - de Tue 15/08/06 20:45:26 GMT

Telcontar,

what error do you get after entering the code?

JavaScript must be enabled.

I am also behind a webproxy. so this should not be the problem.

Prian

In reply to Message (24232.3.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: screenshots for Rapidshare

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 15/08/06 19:06:03 GMT

I have never cared to find out. They changed their system some while ago, and now after I enter the code shown on the page, it gives me a useless error and I have to start again. I have never succeeded in getting it to work.

Prian states it works in Firefox, so my browser is therefore likely not the cause. It may be my ISP's Web proxy confusing it in my case, or maybe (like far too many sites out there) they just simply cannot code for shit. (Visit http://www.thedailywtf.com/ to see some of the complete travesty that is the IT world; we really shouldn't laugh so much as it's quite bad.)

Either way, I really cannot be fucked to battle with some scummy site for a bit of wank material.

In reply to Message (24232.3.2.1.1) Hello Re: screenshots for Rapidshare

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 15/08/06 16:54:16 GMT

I don't know what problem u guys arre having regarding Rapidshare, but I put up a sequential process of how it works:

In reply to Message (24232.3.2.1) Hello Re: New link - Sorry for the confusion on the first one.

By prian - de Tue 15/08/06 12:02:07 GMT

what exactly is your problem with rapidshare?

Works fine her with FireFox and IE.

In reply to Message (24232.3.2) Hello Re: New link - Sorry for the confusion on the first one.

By Bobby(messylaura) - wambobbylaura@msn.com gb Tue 15/08/06 11:46:53 GMT

cant veiw it because i have not been able to get anything off ripshare for a year now :(
In reply to Message (24232.3) Links New link - Sorry for the confusion on the first one.

By Todd and Jennifer - jet@jetwetfun.com us Tue 15/08/06 06:13:37 GMT

Website: http://rapidshare.de/files/29489549/200608-rg-lakeswim-blackshortspinktop.wmv.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/29489549/200608-rg-lakeswim-blackshortspinktop.wmv.html
In reply to Message (24232) Links Our first movie - now free - want feedback.

By Todd and Jennifer - jet@jetwetfun.com us Tue 15/08/06 04:44:18 GMT

We wanted to make the movie we made free to everyone, but we were concerned with bandwidth on our site if everyone started downloading it.  To control it, it was a for-sale item.  This morning, I thought "Why not try Rapidshare?".  The movie is now available for free at Rapidshare.  We'd like to have some feedback on this.  Should the movie be a higher quality at the expense of a larger file?  It's now almost 60 Mb for 10.5 minutes.  What about the price?  Does $5 seem right?  I see some charge more and some less.  It seems that most people charge about $.50-$1 for each minute.  I kind of thought we'd round that off and just charge $5 for most of our for-sale movies.

http://rapidshare.de/files/29479732/200608-rg-lakeswim-blackshortspinktop.wmv.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.167 seconds to generate ]