minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 08:11:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 24222.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Swimming humiliation story -- fact or fiction?

Date: Tue 15/08/06 07:29:17 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, I figured that the tests were clearly real, but it's the story that's in question, was it embellished?

I can't swim; primary school and secondary school both tried to teach me for what must amount to over eight years and never succeeded, so a university with such a requirement would be pure evil to me. Over time, the more behind I was to the rest of the class, and I was always singled out, the more embarrassing and shameful it became and thus the likelihood of success diminished. I guess I am at least glad not to be in the US...

In reply to Message (24222.1) Hello Re: Swimming humiliation story -- fact or fiction?

By Francois from Montréal - ca Tue 15/08/06 05:56:20 GMT

Swim test requirements do exists in several universities, including at least one of the Ivy Leage.  

Read http://www.questia.com/PM.qst;jsessionid=G53prn0g0Hn2qQK9cSKBnXv1LPfwSTGvp9L9fQDXGJhtDPvBB1q7!496220831?a=o&d=5002230023

In reply to Message (24222) Hello Swimming humiliation story -- fact or fiction? html

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 14/08/06 16:44:06 GMT

Some of you by now are familiar with Lucy's University Swimming Test story at Wetlook Stories. Seems pretty far-fetched, doesn't it?

I was talking to Martina, and decided to investigate a little. I found a 1999-2000 University Curriculum Committee (UCC) report from Brandeis Univesity that contains the following:

The majority of Brandeis students know how to swim, but many wait till the last semester of their senior year, or even the last week of finals, to complete the test. About one student every three to four years fails to graduate because of his/her inability to swim. Four to 5.5 percent of all undergraduates enroll in "Beginner’s Swimming" during their Brandeis studies. Frequently, students from poor, urban populations have not had opportunities to learn to swim and wouldn’t voluntarily do so without a requirement. UCC members asked why students couldn’t be required to take the swim test before the end of the sophomore year. Students who did not comply could be prevented from pre-enrolling or registering, or could be automatically enrolled in swim class.

I found that because the story names "UCC" as the university, although the university in question is Brandeis, but clearly there is a curious similarity. I wonder thus, whether "Lucy" (whoever she is) just decided to embellish the story in a very weird and somewhat sadistic way ... How odd.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]