Wetlook-Online

Message # 2421.1.3.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Sad Re: this ends now

Date: Wed 26/02/03 04:08:48 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Carl, ur not worth keeping this going. U can rationalize all u want, I don't care Unfazed Peace Man
In reply to Message (2421.1.3.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Just had a chat w/Ash.......

By Carl in the Closet - cy Tue 25/02/03 08:20:28 GMT

Wetinred, I think if I were to meet the people that claim I am dumping and said to them, Hello, how are you doing?", tha 1/2 of the would respond with, "What do you mean by that!?" and the other half would respond with, "Hey Carl, stop DUMPING on us!!"  Like I said before, some of you need to lighten up.  Maybe you should stop trying to create a conflict.
In reply to Message (2421.1.3.1.1.1) Thumbs Down Re: Re: Re: Just had a chat w/Ash.......

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 24/02/03 09:15:53 GMT

Well, CC, Maybe u have taken sarcasm to another level cuz it sure sounded like a dumping to me and everyone else. To bad u don't show a email address Wink Smile
In reply to Message (2421.1.3.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Just had a chat w/Ash.......

By Carl in the Closet - cu Mon 24/02/03 07:54:23 GMT

I did NOT dump on Ashley.  I just reported what I saw.  I think some assholes just don't bother reading the messages before they decide to attack someone like me.  Lighten up!  You are going to give yourselves a heart attack, not that it would bother me.
In reply to Message (2421.1.3.1) Hello Re: Just had a chat w/Ash.......

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 23/02/03 08:25:14 GMT

and she is not bothered by this at all Wink Smile She understands that occasionally there's an asshole who woke up on the wrong side of the bed then shoots his mouth off (also c below on Kat's post #2412.1)Another point is that she is kinda new at all this wetlook and messy stuff she seems to have fallin' in love with, and she's only done 2 wetlook shoots and 1 messy shoot. That doesn't translate in2 a ton of pics for god's sakes! There will be lots more to come from Ms. Ashlee Tongue u can count on it Smokin Peace Man
In reply to Message (2421.1.3) Thumbs Up Re: Re: What would you like to see me doing next?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 23/02/03 08:10:26 GMT

I don't understand the "dump" on Ashlee. She's got a gallery of about a half-dozen wet pics plus a few messy pics, plus she's posted a number of pics (OK some are repeats) in group messages. Maybe not such a grand start as some other women have done, but I think she deserves appreciation and support for what she has done.

I say "Thumbs Up To Ashlee!"

In reply to Message (2421.1) Idea Re: What would you like to see me doing next?

By Carl in the Closet - km Sun 23/02/03 05:33:45 GMT

How about if you add 1 more pic and DOUBLE your impressive collection?
In reply to Message (2421) Happy What would you like to see me doing next?

By Ashlee - ashlee_sc4@yahoo.com us Sun 23/02/03 05:15:58 GMT

Hi guys,

Please let me know what you would like to see me doing next for some new pics over at my group. =) Chat with you soon!

Ashlee xo

My group link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wet_and_Messy_Pics/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]