minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 23:28:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24208

Subject: Hello FetishCon 2006,I introduce wetlook posibly to this(MK,wonder if you knew )

Date: Sun 13/08/06 20:38:59 GMT

Name: NaturalBornChaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I had a good friend(an internet model named Alex DelMonnaco,I'll post her link in a later post) doing this.I had inquired about her doing a custom for me,and she and her hubby had a great idea,seing as she was always busy,and I lived in Tampa,why not let me actually direct this personally(I was actually going to do the videotaping,but her man does all her customs(and well I may add as the one we did for me with Alex came out amazing),so I just took a few stills during the making of it and during breaks)

We now have a new convert to wetlook,she had a blast(well,at least my videos take a short anount of time to do,I don't know how long some of you producers take with these),and it was beyond easy for her.She never knew of this stuff before meeting me,and that there was a demand for this,and both of us were(well,not me being a member here with how we know the scene is),and wondered why there wasn't ANY wetlook(or any form of WAM)represented here.And I knew 4 girls at this event who did customs for me(ran into Brianna Ray for a few seconds,she said the same thing,she said she might get somthing going there next year,Jesse from Jessie's fetish vault,she definitely is a convert,I'll eventually post the link to my custom on her site as she is selling this,and Akira Lane

I also noticed that there are a TON of models looking for shoots there,or networking(mind you,this was a fetish trade show,and 3/4ths(at least to me) were horrifficly ugly in every way imagionalbe)so I brought $100 with me today to see if I could do my official wetlook shoot.I had Alex network for me,and she came up with Maxine X,wow

she is from Toronto,and in fact loves wetlook,as she told me she just did one last week.

She jumped at this no questions asked(had her wear Alex's other jeanskirt,and had her go NUTZ with her hair)

If anyone wants to see what a Natural Born Chaos wetlook shoot is all about,check out when i post her shoot next week(I'm going to post 2 preview dry pics as a teaze till i get back)

You hair lovers will go crazy for this(and some of Alex's pics I took)

Alex already wants to do a major wetlook shoot/video(of course catering to my hair tastes,lol)with some big named internet models at next years event.

MK, or anyone with some credentials,this is a perfect opportunity to expand the wetlook community,every girl who did this loved it(either the customs,or the 2 today),I'm sure that If I tried hard enough,I could have done 10 shoots(for $1000,or even less as this is a break from the usual bondage and stuff they do.

And Alex was very interested(as was Maxine) about the underwater stuff you do MK

Alex's website

This girl got soaked in a jeanskirt today,

http://www.alexsplayground.com/index2.php

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]