Wetlook-Online

Message # 2420.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: In addition...

Date: Mon 24/02/03 01:24:24 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Fortunately most people are decent and fair minded- well our members are anyway- the support they've shown me over the last few months has been wonderful.

I think Leon mentioned a while back that Paypal are now accepting payments via debit cards.

In addition you can use "internet cheques".

I have also signed lots of people onto the site who have paid my post or a "baks" credit transfer from their bank to ours.

Even if you wanted to join any other site, the producer will help in the same way. So whichever site you're wanting to join, email the producer, explain your difficulty and you'll find them very helpful.

In reply to Message (2420.1.1.1) Hello Re: In addition...

By Mahony - pl Sun 23/02/03 22:05:51 GMT

OKay Kev, you convinced me. Though that is quite sad. Especially what people tend to do with the bills. No respect for producers. Oh well, must get a credit card then.

To Walt: yeah, but not everyone has broadband. I had it at my parent's house, now I moved and am waiting for instalation, and here it may take a while. I just hate Internet the dial-up way!

Mahony.

In reply to Message (2420.1.1) Hello In addition...

By Walt - us Sun 23/02/03 07:24:57 GMT

...If you have broadband, who wants to dial in anymore? I have heard many horror stories about billing from both sides, too.
In reply to Message (2420.1) Info Re: Instant access by phone...

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Sun 23/02/03 04:30:56 GMT

The telephone method is very unreliable. Often people are charged incorrectly and have a devil of a job to get their money back. The website concerned tends to get the blame even though they have no control over the billing.

Additionally the have a reputation of attracting people who sign up, download what they want and then challenge the payment when the telephone bill comes through.

In reply to Message (2420) Note Instant access by phone...

By Mahony - pl Sun 23/02/03 04:23:43 GMT

Hi!

I wonder why so little sites use instant access by phone (you call an international number) like Get Wet Net. It's easy, and some people (like me) would like to visit each site for a day, rather then pay for a month (people taht look for only one kind of material, example - me -jeans). And for many people who don't have credit cards. Why don't webmasters like this idea?

Mahony.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]