MyWetloook

Message # 24188.2

Subject: Hello Re: Another Wetlook Story

Date: Sun 13/08/06 03:58:28 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
wow great story !

nice to read, good details

In reply to Message (24188) Read This Another Wetlook Story

By CF - gr Sat 12/08/06 19:43:11 GMT

As in summer I can find more free time, I had the chance to write down and share with you some more of my wetlook stories. Here’s one of them:

LINA

I divorced in 1997 and in spring of 1998 I started a relationship with a girl much younger than me (she was 20, I was 37 – and, please, no comments!). As it was expected, it was a stormy relationship: once she wanted me, twice she didn’t! I was excited with her. But, anyway, that’s not our point…

I liked many things on (and in) her. One of them (surely not the most important) was her way of dressing. She was always wearing dresses, skirts, blouses, shirts, pants etc, exactly the type I prefer to imagine (or watch, if I’m lucky!) wet. But in our beginning there were so many other things I was interested about her, so I hadn’t the time to think about wetlook.

Until one of the first days of June.

a) The dry attempt

We drove early in the morning to Patras, where I had some things to do, and at noon we started our way back to Athens. In Xylocastro I proposed her to make a stop for a coffee. After the coffee we made a walk through the wonderful pine-wood, which extends along the beach and started walking back on the beach this time. Then I realized two things: First, it was too hot and I really needed a swim. Second, Lina was wearing one of those wonderful “hippy-type” long dresses that I would love to see wet. So, maybe, being jealous she would follow me in the sea. I had never told her or showed anything about my wetlook “preferences” and I didn’t know anything about her “relations” with the water or the sea. So, I took my shirt and my shoes off, rolled my jeans up and went into the water. I was enjoying swimming while I was watching her reactions. Some minutes later, she took her shoes off, held her dress up and reached the edge of the water. I asked her if she would come in with me. She answered that it was too cold for her. Then I went closer trying to kiss her, but she walked back and sat on the beach. After swimming a little bit more, I sat next to her and tried to find out if she was in some kind of playful mood, but she seemed to me a little bit nervous. So, after a while, we started our way back to the car. I was a little bit disappointed, but I was still the same in love with her.

b) The fear

One month later we went in the afternoon to a beach near Athens. We had a coffee on a beach bar and then we started walking along the beach with our feet in the water and holding each-other’s hands. We hadn’t the chance to meet each-other often, so that was our second time by the sea. But then, I was decided: I would make her go in the water in that thin, white, knee-long, non-sleeved dress. There was no excuse; the water was really hot this time.

I was wearing shorts, we were both holding our sandals in our free hands, and so, little by little I was bringing us deeper in the water. We had been knee-deep already (she was trying also to hold her dress out of the water), when we started running along the shore. She was laughing and seemed happy.

After a while I threw our shoes on the beach, grabbed her from her waist and started twisting around, while I was walking even deeper in the sea. When she shouted “let me down!” I did so and now she was almost waist-deep in the water and her dress was floating on it.

Suddenly she was mad: “What did you do me?”

“What have I done to you?”

“You made my dress wet!”

“And so, what?”

“What will my parents say if I go back so?”

“Nothing, because your dress will be dry until then”.

“I hate you!” shouted, starting to hit her hands on my chest.

“I love you!” I answered, holding her in my arms and started walking slowly deeper.

Now she had started laughing nervously. She passed her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist and tried to stay out of the water.

I kept on walking deeper while she was begging me: “Please, don’t you do this to me!”

She was sweet now but she also seemed to me a little bit frightened.

While the water started reaching our chests, I started kissing her and then let us fall underwater. She stood up immediately. When I also stood up a few moments later (as I realized that she was not in the mood to swim and play in the water with me) she fell in my arms and laid tenderly her head on my chest. The surface of the sea was exactly around her neck and I was enjoying having my hands over her dress. I realized that she was shaking and now I was sure that she was scared somehow. I couldn’t understand why.

“Are you cold?” I asked her.

“No, but, please, let’s get out!” she whispered.

We started walking slowly out of the sea. She was holding me tight with both her hands around my waist, as I had mine over her shoulder. When we went out, she took her sandals and started walking to my car. I followed her, enjoying watching her in that extremely see-through wet white dress, being one with her body, under the last light of the day. She kept remaining silent until we got home.

When we arrived she went directly to the shower. She turned the water on and stayed still under it, wearing still her dress. Of course, I joined her.

“Now we have to dry that dress. I hope you have an iron!” she told me, starting to take it off.

“Surely I have an iron, but we’ll enjoy it first” I answered, stopping her from taking it off.

“What do you mean by that?”

“You’ll see” I told her, holding her in my arms and leading her on my bed.

“You’re getting your bed soaking wet!” she shouted. “Where will you sleep?”

I closed her mouth with a kiss.

After having a great time, she noticed that I was different this time.

“It’s because of your wet dress” I told her, without explaining her anything more.

“Whatever it is, please don’t you ever do such a thing to me again!”

“Can you explain me the reason?” I asked her.

“First of all, I don’t like the water so much. I hate it, I could say. Or, better, I’m afraid of it. I don’t know why. The only thing I do in the sea is to wade in the shallow waters, if I don’t feel cold, as it happens mostly! And it’s like a terror for me if somebody grabs me and throws me in. So, please…”

“OK, I see…”

“And, what about my wet dress?”

“I’ll explain you some other time. Let’s iron it now, to get it dry. It’s passed midnight and your parents will worry for you being late.”

c) Third - little wet - attempt

In one of the calm intervals of our relationship’s storm we went once again for a walk on the beach. As Lina didn’t like the sea we were never planning to go there for a swim, so she never was wearing a bathing suite. That time she was wearing light-blue summer pants and a yellow cotton t-shirt on top. I had my bathing suite with me, so I decided to go in swimming “normally”. She was sitting on the beach watching me. I went in and out a couple of times, sitting next to her. I didn’t want to push her in something that she wouldn’t enjoy, so I only proposed her to come with me in the shallows and sit there together, so that she could cool herself from the summer heat. (Yes, of course, I wanted to see her in wet clothes again!) She didn’t seem to like so much the idea, but when I stood up once more to go for another swim, she followed me. She rolled her pants up to her knees and walked into the sea, no more then 20-30 cm deep. I stayed lying in the water in front of her. “Come in, lie with me!” I asked her. She stayed still for a while and then started walking deeper. I was swimming backwards, always in front of her. She stopped when the water was at the middle of her thighs. Her pants were in the water now. I couldn’t resist; I stood up and holding her tenderly I tried to make her softly go deeper. But, she could resist (of course, I didn’t insist); she turned back and walked out of the sea. I realized that she was nervous this time too. She sat on the beach again, I swam a little more, went out, sat with her and then we went to a beach restaurant calm and happy.

d) The “revenge”

After the 15th of August I persuaded Lina to go for some holidays together. As she didn’t feel comfortable to be only the two of us (!), we went to Antiparos (a small island in Cyclades, next to Paros) with some friends of hers: Diana, Ria, Mary and Mary’s boyfriend, John. So, John, me and four young pretty girls (lucky us!!!).

We sailed to Paros through the night, arrived there at 5 a.m., waited for the boat to Antiparos, and a little later than 7 a.m. we were already in the place where we would stay. The owner of the rooms had just waked up. He told us that we would have to wait in the yard until the previous visitors wake up, leave the rooms and then he cleans them. He made some breakfast for us and we sat there waiting. At about 10:00 he informed us that we would need at least another 2 hours to check in.

Suddenly Diana said: “Shall we go swimming? The sea is 3 minutes on foot from here!”

“Yes, in our clothes!” Lina answered.

I’m sure she said that ironically, referring to me and my still mysterious (for her) attempts to get her wet in her clothes. I remained silent. Anyway, I thought it would remain just a joke.

Then Ria (the funny girl of our company) added, full of enthusiasm: “Great idea! Let’s go swimming in just what we are wearing now!”

“It was just a joke”, Lina said and I could distinguish a fear in her eyes.

“It’s not fair; you proposed it and you cannot take it back. Come on, let’s go!” I heard from all the others. They insisted and everybody but Lina was enthusiastic with the idea. I kept cool, said nothing and started laughing inside me.

Everybody stood up and tried to persuade Lina to come with them. When I said I would come too (I think they – and she – thought I would stay with her) she finally stood up too, saying: “I’m coming, but I won’t swim”.

I think now it’s time to describe what everybody was wearing.

Diana: Brown fabric shoes, light-brown cotton pants, a creamy-white long-sleeved silky blouse and a thin knitted, long-sleeved too, summer jacket. Later I realized she was wearing no bra.

Ria: A black viscose long-sleeved dress, longer than her knees, not so thin and not so tight on her body, with some small white flowers painted on it. She was also wearing black leather sandals. As with Diana, I realized later she was wearing no bra too.

John & Mary: They were dressed like brother and sister; they were both wearing jeans, sport shoes and socks, white cotton shirts, with their long sleeves rolled up to their elbows and white cotton t-shirts inside them. Two differences: John had fully unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his jeans. Mary’s shirt was still in her jeans and unbuttoned only down to her breast. Mary was wearing a black bra and John… no bra at all (!!!).

Finally Lina: White summer linen pants, a light-green see-through short-sleeved shirt, unbuttoned down to her white lace bra, a white linen (same as her pants) coat and white short leather shoes.

(I have to make clear that Lina, Ria and Diana had been in a friend’s birthday just before come to the port, so they were dressed somehow “well”)

So, a few minutes later we arrived in a really wonderful sandy beach. Lina, of course, sat down. I sat next to her. John and Mary took a walk along the beach. Diana and Ria took their shoes off and, holding their dress and pants up, walked knee-deep into the water, staying there and chatting. I started thinking that it was really a joke. 15 minutes later John and Mary came back.

Mary walked near the water and told to the girls in: “Are you still thinking of it? Aren’t you decided?”

“At least, we are in the water” they answered to her.

“Me too”, Mary said, starting to walk near them.

“Hey, won’t you take your shoes off?” Ria asked while Mary was making her first step to the sea.

“You proposed us to swim in just what we were wearing”, answered and walked near them.

“So, don’t hesitate any more, let’s do what we promised to ourselves!” added, just one moment before she took a long dive into the water.

As John (who had sat near us and in the meanwhile had taken his shirt and shoes off) saw Mary in, stood up and ran into the sea, diving exactly between Diana and Ria. Trying to avoid his splash, Diana left her pants from her hands and, as they were thin and loose, fell immediately into the water.

Most of John’s splash fell on Ria, who then said to Diana: “I think it’s our turn…”

So, she started walking, stopping again waist-deep, while she was holding still her dress out of the water with one hand and Diana with the other. Diana had followed her, a little bit bored.

I forgot to tell you that I had been also in the sea, in my shorts and t-shirt (I was the only one who wasn’t cold on the ship’s deck) and then I was walking next to them.

“Come on, let’s swim!” Ria said to us, letting her dress fall free on the water.

“Wait, before you get in too, we have to bring here the 6th person of our company” we heard Mary saying, just appearing behind us from inside the water. “Is it a deal?”

“It’s a deal!” Ria and Diana said.

“But we need a 4th one. Will it be you?” Marry asked me.

“I would prefer not”, I answered “and I recommend you not to do it anyway!”

I thought they would know about her fears.

“Doesn’t matter, John will be the 4th” and they called him near them.

They started walking out of the sea to where Lina was sitting. I followed them, enjoying their wetness: Diana’s pants, Ria’s half of her dress and Mary’s jeans and shirt, all of them clinging on their excellent bodies!

Reaching Lina I heard her say to Diana and Ria: “After all that time and you are still half-dry?”

“It’s because we missed you” they answered laughing and all of them grabbed her from her hands and feet.

When she realized what it was going to happen, started screaming: “Please, leave me down! Don’t do this to me!” etc.

I went near and told her: “I warned them. I couldn’t do anything else.”

They walked into the sea, holding her a few cm over the water, started counting and shaking her, ready to throw her in.

“Hold on for a while” I asked them. “Let me suggest something. Take her out, leave her gently on the beach, give her the chance to take off her shoes, her coat, her watch and sunglasses and she will follow us in by herself. Lina, do you agree?”

“Anything, but not throwing me in!” she kept on screaming.

And so they did. But when they left her on the sand, and calmed a little bit, she got up and tried to run far from us. John, who was a student in the Sports’ Academy, ran after her, grabbed her and threw her on the sand. The 3 girls got closer, saying: “You lied to us, you’ll get punished!”

John took her in his arms and left her on the girls’ arms, which all then were holding her like a baby. They walked all together into the sea, while Lina wss trying to hold herself on Ria’s shoulders. John and I followed them. They walked deeper and deeper, until Lina could lie on the surface and then they let her free. For my surprise, Line staid lying on the surface calm, and then she turned upside down and started making some swimming moves. She came near me, stepped on the bottom and fell in my arms. This time she wasn’t shaking. She just passed her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck, came a little bit out of the water and kissed me. The others came close to us swimming.

“Will you hate us?” they asked her. She left me, swam near them and took the 3 girlfriends of her in her arms.

“So, let’s enjoy it!” Ria said.

“It’s not so easy to move in the water with all that clothes on” Lina answered, “I’m going out to take off my coat and shoes.”

“Me, too” Diana said.

“I wish I was wearing something else than that dress! I think it will drown me! But now there are enough people on the beach, so I cannot swim in my underwear” Ria added, while I was noticing the “sharpness” of her tits just under the fabric of her dress.

We all went out of the water. Lina and Diana took their coats off, Mary and Lina took their shoes off, Mary also took off her shirt and John and I took off our t-shirts. Coming out I enjoyed once more their fully-clothed wetness, but getting in again was much better: Diana’s silky white blouse sticking on her naked breast, Mary’s tight white t-shirt being one with her body and letting her black bra being seen with any details, and – best of all – Lina’s green totally see-through shirt which I couldn’t stop touching it again and again.

We swam again, we borrowed a plastic ball and played a lot in the water and suddenly we realized that our rooms would have been ready almost one hour ago. So, we got out, took the rest of our clothes from the beach and, as they were full of sand, we went in wearing them again, so the water would clean them from the sand.

We walked back to our hostel just like that, we arrived there soaking wet and so we had to sit some more time outside, not to wet our fresh-cleaned rooms. But finally, at 2 p.m. we went in and slept exhausted and happy for the rest of the day. Lina and me, of course, after having another great time…

e) A wet goodbye

Our rest days in Antiparos were “dry-clothed”; only swimming in bathing suits. It was something I was expecting and, finally, I never explained to her anything about “wetlook”.

For the next two months we were mostly breaking up than being together. We were meeting, she was announcing to me her decision to brake up - permanently this time – then some tenderness was making her forget it and kissing goodbye she was always saying that this was the last time (!!!).

Until the first Sunday of November: We met late in the morning and she asked me to drive to a beach. We had never been by the sea after Antiparos. It was a quite hot day for November, even for swimming (if you’re quite brave!). Lina surely wasn’t and I wasn’t in the mood to swim alone and in my jeans. Anyway, I was already tired of her swinging moods.

We sat on the beach silent and without touching each other. After a while she took her shoes off, stood up, holed the loose legs of her black “jersey” pants up to her knees and walked into the sea. I was looking at her astonished.

“Won’t you join me?” she asked me.

“Isn’t freezing cold for you?” I answered.

“It’s wonderful! Come on!” shouted, shaking both hands and leaving her pants fall in the water, while she was walking deeper.

“Have you gone crazy?” I asked her, still surprised.

She stopped where the water was up to her thighs, turned back and asked me: “Why you say that?”

“Because I can’t believe in my eyes.”

She started laughing and kept walking deeper. She was wearing a large pink long-sleeved cotton shirt, which was covering her pants almost down to her thighs. The water had started to wet that shirt too. She stopped waist-deep. Her whole trousers should have been in the water, almost half of her shirt was wet and, I guess, a part of the sky-blue t-shirt that she was wearing under her shirt.

“I can’t believe that you are still sitting on the beach!” she told me and threw some water to my direction. Of course it was far enough to reach me. She started walking fast back to me, still throwing water and wetting her sleeves too. She came running in front of me, grabbed my hands and pulled me up. She started walking backwards to the sea, still holding my hands. I followed her, resisting a little bit, just slowing her down. I walked in without even getting off my shoes and socks.

When we’d been almost waist deep, she stopped, brought me in her arms and asked me:

“Why have you been hesitating? Isn’t it what you’ve always wanted?”

Now I couldn’t believe in my ears too. I stayed still until Lina turned me round, with my back to the deep, and started pushing me deeper. Then started throwing water to me and finally fell strongly on me and we both fell underwater. After that I decided to forget my surprise and enjoy it. Although the water was a little bit cold, even for me, we stayed in it for a long time, swimming, playing, kissing etc.

When we got out, we found a rock under the sun to drain ourselves, staying clean from the sand. We sat on it silent, in each-other’s arms. I was thinking to ask her what she had realized about me and wet clothes and also how had she changed and wasn’t cold and scared. I preferred to say nothing and just enjoy her wet on me. I only realized that she was shaking a little bit…

20 minutes later she asked me to drive back home and so we did, still silent and wet. I thought that we would drive to my home, but she asked me to leave her out of hers. She fell on my arms, kissed me and said:

“This time I was really sure that it would be the last one. So, I wanted you to remember me like this…”

I brought my hands on her wet hair and then on her, still wet too, shirt. She opened the car’s door, got out and crossed the street to her house. Opening its door I could still see her in her wet clothes. And that’s how I remember her…

This time she kept her… promice…

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]