Wetlook-Online

Message # 2418.3

Subject: Hello Re: Question for anybody that knows

Date: Sun 23/02/03 05:57:01 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Is pay per view really such a good deal? If you just want a 10 minute clip maybe it is.

But 1 hour of PPV is $9.95 and this is for Real Media footage, which is very low quality.

Most of our members pay the equivalent of $8.25 per month for high quality- plus they get around 400 hi-res pictures thrown in too.

We admit you need wider tastes in wetlook, not be focussed into one very narrow area.

On a positive note, appears that DIVX is starting to break through into the some of the streaming theatre set ups, and that might mean we could feature this at some stage in the future. Provided a DIVX is encoded properly it can give very high quality- the sort that people expect when watching a movie.

However there are drawbacks to DIVX- it's very CPU intensive, the codecs are contantly changing and without transcoding they cannot be burnt and viewed on a "normal" domestic DVD player.

In reply to Message (2418) Hello Question for anybody that knows

By The wettest - ca Sun 23/02/03 02:44:24 GMT

Are there any other wetlook producer's that have pay per use wetlook videos other than oasis? Are there any wetlook producer’s that have plans to do this? Buying videos is not really an option for me but pay per use is. I have no problem spending money on videos, I just can’t order them. Does anyone have some suggestions because I would love to watch some of these wetlook videos from various sites?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]