minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 09:46:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24173

Subject: Hello Japanese Gameshows & Comedy shows - wet & messy slapstick scenes on 3 DVDs

Date: Fri 11/08/06 10:21:36 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This message is for tv show collectors and traders. My contact in Japan prepared a new collection of 3 DVDs of wet & messy scenes from Japanese TV gameshows and comedy skits...mostly water soakings and pie slapstick scenes, all mastered in first generation quality on 3 DVDs. There are some excellent new shows currently airing in Japan....one noteworthy item is the Japanese version of the U.S. (and UK) gameshow called "Distraction"...with the pie catapult scenes...only the Japanese version is way better cos the scenes go on for more than 20 mins. I am looking for collectors who may have other scenes from this new series. Also, there is a new "trap door dunk tank" show now in Japan....where fully clothed girls have to stand on a stage and if they answer the questions wrong, the trap door opens and they get dropped into a water tank. We captured 5 of those shows....but I am looking for collectors who may have some of the shows we missed.

Anyway....if you collect Japanese TV gameshows or comedy shows that contain wam scenes.....take a look at the contents on these 3 DVDs...and if there are things you have that I don't have....email me if you wish to trade tapes or DVDs.

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/tapelists/JWAM.TXT

tks

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]