Wetlook-Online

Message # 2417.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Re: Moonface

Date: Sun 23/02/03 06:40:41 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
S.

One thing to remember here is that it gets cold in the winter in Japan (you remember that). The stuff Moonface was posting from the beaches was done last summer. The indoor pool is a winter option, but the cost and coordination to use the facility is high. In order to keep regular wetlook updates going, the folks at Moonface have to resort to the occasional hotel room bathtub/shower bit because they are cheap and easy to produce. This is all discussed on the story pages of the Moonface site.

K.

In reply to Message (2417.1.1) Sad Re: Re: Moonface

By Sopping - us Sun 23/02/03 05:26:55 GMT

I have happily downloaded the most recent Moonface series. But the latest is back to the "standing in the tub with a hand showerhead" stuff. Pedestrian!

I liked the beach wading-in-a-dress and her pool series, but this is back to the "same old, same old," just like so many others, on other sites - Yumi for example. So I shall wait until the situation improves.

S:

In reply to Message (2417.1) Talking Re: Moonface

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Sun 23/02/03 04:01:15 GMT

I am looking into that and will let the forum know what I find. Gagon used to be a source for some Japanese videos other than their own including Otehime Label stuff, but Gagon (Studio Ken-Ta) seems to have disappeared. There is a huge video store in Tokyo that caters to the wetlook community (among other fetishes) that is the sole source (that I know of) for the Sexy Water Japan tapes. I suspect they can get just about anything (the stuff will probably be expensive - around $80 a tape), but they no longer have an on line ordering service. I am hoping they are just changing their security software and will be back in service. My e-mails have gone unanswered. You might also try e-mailing Moonface direct. If there is enough foriegn interest they may change their policy.

Kerry

In reply to Message (2417) Hello Moonface

By Tim - lu Sun 23/02/03 02:21:26 GMT

Hi everyone

Does anyone know how to order vid's and cd from Moonface, outside Japan?? Or is that impossible?!

Tnx!

Tim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.180 seconds to generate ]