minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 06:05:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24153.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: WE WONT HELP EACH OTHER!

Date: Thu 10/08/06 18:51:55 GMT

Name: wetnyld us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
So I see a few problems here. First, if a link is posted and one of the viewers has seen it before, Immediatly an  (angry ) flame goes out. So the precautionary warning of might have been seen goes out. Subject matter becomes another problem. How do you accurately describe a girl , giggling, in jeans jumps in pool.

Which of the thousands of videos was just described?It works for photos, because its a short description of the type of clothes, so I (the great important one) look only for dresses or other key words. You tubes are usually such wondertfully questionable quality that its often hard to tell what is really worn. But the real problem is that youtube etc. is more jumping and pushing, so a description is really useless because of the numbers involved. If you tried explaining the clip, you might as well write a short story. Thanks to all who contribute their time in tracking down the clips, the least I can do is look at the time I have saved and thank you for using yours.

JUST SO THERE IS NO QUESTION, tHJANK YOU ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE LINKS, WITH OR WITHOUT DESCRIPTIONS.

In reply to Message (24153.1.1) Angry WE WONT HELP EACH OTHER!

By Gunnar - de Thu 10/08/06 15:26:56 GMT

If we always subscribe our youtube-videos - and this was a really good one - with subjects like "Not sure if it's new or not?" or "perhaps posted before", we will never leave that vicious circle!

So my only wish is that we just give a short description, that we do not have to watch through all the posts!

And I am not that angry as the smiley appears to be!

In reply to Message (24153.1) Thumbs Up I havent seen it. I like it! [nt]

By Russ - uu Thu 10/08/06 14:33:23 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (24153) Video youtube

By bob - uu Thu 10/08/06 14:01:52 GMT

Not sure if it's new or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AzjEmzQ2DU&NR

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]