minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:19:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24145.3.3

Subject: Hello Re: Interesting technical problem...

Date: Fri 11/08/06 07:33:28 GMT

Name: regenman nl

Email: regenman@planet.nl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm using a Linux system. During a Linux-installation you are forced to create at least two users: Root (=Admin) and a normal account. So, to run Linux you need some basic knowledge about user accounts. From that knowledge, it's easy to create some more.

My main reason for seperating my wetlook-account is that I also use my computer for work and social use. I frequently show other people around my holiday pictures, selfwritten software, animations and stories. I like to keep that well seperated from my extensive collection of wetlook pictures, movies, bookmarks and browser history.

On a windows-computer, I would NEVER mix my normal account with my wetlook account. I don't think wetlooksites are more virus-prone then any other sites (most producers are decent salesmen and would never spread a virus willingly) but just the thought of a virus mixing my email accounts and copying mails from my wetlookmails to my normal friends and employers is enough to apply some serious security.

Thanks for the tip of mailing to my other account. :-)

Reg

In reply to Message (24145.3) Thumbs Up Interesting technical problem...

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Thu 10/08/06 16:32:28 GMT

Your site poses me with a problem I have not encountered before. You see, I have two logins on my computer: One I use for everyday-use, and another dedicated to wetlook and WAM, with its own email address. You might guess I'm using that second account now. However, being an active Bright and atheist, I'm going to spend some serious time browsing through your site, so I needed to copy the link to my normal account. Guess what? Best way I could find was /pen and paper/...

The whole site looks well written and well thought through. Let's see if you reach the level of Dawkins and Dennett... :-)

Reg

In reply to Message (24145) Hello A HISTORY OF WETLOOK

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Wed 09/08/06 23:51:19 GMT

Website: http://www.arthurchappell.clara.net/wetlookinpopularculture.htm

http://www.arthurchappell.clara.net/wetlookinpopularculture.htm My most ambitous web page on wetlook yet, covering its entire history from antiquity to the present day and influences wetlook has on popular xculture. feedback welcome.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.153 seconds to generate ]