Wetlook-Online

Message # 24122.1

Subject: Hello Re: posting 24041 - Mozart

Date: Tue 08/08/06 20:50:27 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just to clarify what Tim said....because he is is totally wrong...and I would never accept such a video. I only accept tv compliation tapes, and amateur productions where I am dealing DIRECTLY with the ORIGINAL producer, and I would never copy or include such a tape unless the ORIGINAL producer appoints me as their official distributor or I acquire the rights to said video from the original producer.

What Tim is proposing would be a copyright infringement.

Please do not send any such materials to me.

tks

MK

In reply to Message (24122) Hello posting 24041 - Mozart

By Tim - ex Tue 08/08/06 16:59:36 GMT

Hi

I have a copy of Merisa's video, which has to be one of my favorite's,

I don't have the means of recording from 1 tape to another, I'm afraid i'm a tech-no-foob, however, if somone can explane how i can copy onto my hard drive with the correct leads and conections, I may be able to produce a DVD which I could send to you.

Somthing else I have to think about - copy right, not sure how this is affected.

I would be greatfull for any help - Like I said - she produced a good video,

Scenes Include:

A swim at he local gym in a business suit

A shower in her daliy wear

A visit to the beech in a skirt c/w a see through blouse shoes stockings and white bra

A messy shoot with custard, she then hose's herself down in a paddleing pool dressed all in black inc gloves and shoes

Then she visits the local water ski club for a dip in boots jeans and black see through top

She then pops down to her local park after work and takes a swim dressed all in white

and finally she visits london's traffalger squ and wades in the pools to climb the fountains

durring all these scenes, she explaines what she does and also takes a slow bath in chocolate dressed in a white business suit, stockings gloves basque and black shoes.

You then get a preview of her next video which never got produced - shame cos I would have bourght it, I think she lives in Leighton Buzzard, I recognise the area... Well as I said, any help on how I can make you a copy would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Tim uk

p.s.

I could send the video to MK for him to produce and put on his tape list. But I would want it back.... He knows how to get hold of me.

Tim uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]