WetlookPro

Message # 24121.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Love the shiny pantyhose out of the water handstand!! [nt]

Date: Fri 11/08/06 05:54:19 GMT

Name: Getwet ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (24121) Links purple velvet dress in the lake

By Jennifer and Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Tue 08/08/06 16:46:53 GMT

Several weeks ago, we received a donation from a member of the wetlook forum to purchase a purple velvet dress.  We wanted to dunk it in a natural setting because of the intense color in it and the fact that it may not live to swim again.  So, this morning we got up at 4 am and headed to the dam since it was a warm morning.  Jennifer wore this velvet dress with black nylons and a black bra underneath.  We arrived at the water as the sun was beginning to light the sky.  It wasn't long until we had enough light to start our adventure.  We had planned on sailing our inflatable dinghies around the lake shore until we found a nice spot, but after Jennifer got out after very little paddling, the beach seemed like the right place.  Jennifer slowly wet her dress by wading into the water and played in both deeper and shallower waters.  She surprised me by taking off the dress and playing around in just the black nylons and bra and I enjoyed this immensely!  I was the lucky guy who got to conditioner her hair as she sat in shallow waters near the water's edge.  Enjoy!

http://www.jetwetfun.com/secret/index_secret.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]