Wetlook-Online

Message # 24120.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Something nobody has said yet

Date: Sat 12/08/06 17:17:51 GMT

Name: David us

Email: spawn75@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They were? Hell, I didn't know that. I was going by what our pool tech said. I figured he knew what he was talking about.. Now I'm not so sure....
In reply to Message (24120.2.1) Hello Re: Something nobody has said yet

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 09/08/06 09:57:13 GMT

I thought phosphates were banned from laundry detergents decades ago because of environmental issues - algea problems caused by phosphates which can't be removed during sewage treatment.

Not hard to imagine the hazard posed by women's stiletto heels in swimming pools. Both the prospect of being stabbed by one if you're too close as she swims by, or the potential for puncturing a pool liner.

In reply to Message (24120.2) Hello Something nobody has said yet

By David - spawn75@bellsouth.net us Wed 09/08/06 09:33:18 GMT

One of the main reasons public pool operators don't like fully clothed swimming is the phosphates in normal clothing that come from detergents. If you have a bunch of people jump into a pool (like I had happen over the weekend at the hotel I work at) the phosphate level skyrockets. When that happens, none of the other chemicals work then (chlorine, muritic acid, etc) unless you add a phosphate reducier. On a typical 20,000 gal pool, the phosphate level should be lower then 200 ppm. If you have a family reunion jump in the pool all at once, you basically have a huge washing maching from all the phosphate that will be added. On top of this, if you don't test for the phosphate after people swim fully clothed, you won't know your chlorine isn't working until you see algie on the bottom of the pool that won't come up. All of this has happened at the hotel I work at and we're still having problems with it. Course, we need to drain our pool and resurfice it also but that's a whole nother story. On the person who talked about wearing heels and said most pools are tiled, are you talking about the bottom of the pool? I've never heard of that. Would be interesting to see I think
In reply to Message (24120) Info Random Thoughts: clothes in pools and cleanliness

By G.O.P. - us Tue 08/08/06 15:21:16 GMT

A few times before, we have discussed how most people object to people getting into pools in "street clothes" because they believe that it is unsanitary.  I was brainstorming today, as I often do (wandering mind, brainstorming, what's the difference? HA!), and here is my answer to this.  Any person is as clean or as dirty as their personal hygeine habits.  Same goes for whatever they are wearing.  Let's pretend that you are having a pool party and the following two women are among your guests.  One of them takes a bath only twice a week, and today is her second morning without one.  She works outside in 100+ degree weather and sweats continuously.  When she goes to the bathroom, she isn't conscientious at all about proper wiping;  she leaves pee drops all over her intimate area, and skidmarks in her panties.  When she eats, she is messy and gets food all over her clothes, hands, and arms. She comes to your pool party and changes into a bikini that is never washed because she considers swimming to be washing enough.  Now the other woman.  She takes a thorough bath and washes her hair every morning.  Her clothes are always freshly washed.  She works inside an airconditioned office.  When she goes to the bathroom, she is very careful to wipe away all traces of pee and/or poop.  When she eats, she is very careful to never get and food or drink on her body or clothes.  She comes to your pool party and gets in the pool wearing the clothes she wore to work all day, black polyester slacks and a nice blouse.  WHICH OF THESE TWO WOMEN IS GOING TO CONTRIBUTE FAR MORE GERMS AND DIRT TO YOUR POOL WATER???  Obviously the first one.  Yet many narrow-minded idiots will think the first woman is cleaner because she is wearing a bikini.  A person with good overall personal hygeine is going to be cleaner than one who has bad personal hygeine habits, regardless of what either are wearing.  Why can't stupid pool managers understand this?????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]