minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:54:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24120.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: your logic is flawed.

Date: Tue 08/08/06 19:52:45 GMT

Name: Bobby(messylaura) gb

Email: wambobbylaura@msn.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
just one thing to say really, swimming pools are for people who want to go swimming, not for people who have wetlook fetishes, i'd love it too if every one went swimming in street clothes.

there is also a H&S issue too, most pools are tiled, high heels and alot of street shoes are deadly on wet tiles, i know :), pool managers would never allow unsutable clothing in an enviroment that could be leathal, ie slipping and drowning.

on the plus side, us wetlook lovers have pool parties, and nearly everyone is soaking wet in thier clubbing / street clothes, you just got to find them,

managed to catch one in london last weekend which was pretty good, and yes i and many others were in street clothes, alot were in "beach party" wear hence the event title

In reply to Message (24120.1.1) Note Re: your logic is flawed.

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com uu Tue 08/08/06 17:31:55 GMT

Ok, now its my turn.......Hygene does play a little role,but chlorine or bromine will take care of that. As for the concern of lint, dyes, and so on, one word comes to mind. Backwash!  Most commercial filters are sand filters, and have "latterals" on the bottom. Back washing should force lint and other debri back out through the sand and out of the system. If done on a regular basis there shouldnt be any clogs. When skimmer baskets collect lint, and what I refer to the "secondary" lint traps...just remove the basket and flush out with water or compressed air. I know all this cos back when my uncle was living he use to install pools, both residental and commerical.
In reply to Message (24120.1) Hello your logic is flawed.

By pool manager - us Tue 08/08/06 16:35:26 GMT

as a point of rhetoric, you don't want to take extreme situations bent in your favor and summarily come to the conclusion that pool managers don't have it all together.

furthermore, it's not a point of personal hygeine that the pool managers are concerned about, and certainly you don't want to draw some sort of meaningless correlation between bodily hygeine and clothing preference.  after all, the girl that was wearing the bikini was wearing clothes a matter of minutes ago; you're choosing your battle on the wrong front. pool managers are concerned with excess detergents, dyes, lint, dirt/mud and other bits that are trapped in normal day-to-day wear getting into their pool.  and they have every right to be concerned about this as it's a large part of their business to create a safe environment.  if you don't like their definition of "safe", complain to those who make the regulations which specify the pH range a pool's water can be at, which, i'm betting is some municipal or state-level regulatory board.

In reply to Message (24120) Info Random Thoughts: clothes in pools and cleanliness

By G.O.P. - us Tue 08/08/06 15:21:16 GMT

A few times before, we have discussed how most people object to people getting into pools in "street clothes" because they believe that it is unsanitary.  I was brainstorming today, as I often do (wandering mind, brainstorming, what's the difference? HA!), and here is my answer to this.  Any person is as clean or as dirty as their personal hygeine habits.  Same goes for whatever they are wearing.  Let's pretend that you are having a pool party and the following two women are among your guests.  One of them takes a bath only twice a week, and today is her second morning without one.  She works outside in 100+ degree weather and sweats continuously.  When she goes to the bathroom, she isn't conscientious at all about proper wiping;  she leaves pee drops all over her intimate area, and skidmarks in her panties.  When she eats, she is messy and gets food all over her clothes, hands, and arms. She comes to your pool party and changes into a bikini that is never washed because she considers swimming to be washing enough.  Now the other woman.  She takes a thorough bath and washes her hair every morning.  Her clothes are always freshly washed.  She works inside an airconditioned office.  When she goes to the bathroom, she is very careful to wipe away all traces of pee and/or poop.  When she eats, she is very careful to never get and food or drink on her body or clothes.  She comes to your pool party and gets in the pool wearing the clothes she wore to work all day, black polyester slacks and a nice blouse.  WHICH OF THESE TWO WOMEN IS GOING TO CONTRIBUTE FAR MORE GERMS AND DIRT TO YOUR POOL WATER???  Obviously the first one.  Yet many narrow-minded idiots will think the first woman is cleaner because she is wearing a bikini.  A person with good overall personal hygeine is going to be cleaner than one who has bad personal hygeine habits, regardless of what either are wearing.  Why can't stupid pool managers understand this?????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]