Wetlook-Online

Message # 24120

Subject: Info Random Thoughts: clothes in pools and cleanliness

Date: Tue 08/08/06 15:21:16 GMT

Name: G.O.P. us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A few times before, we have discussed how most people object to people getting into pools in "street clothes" because they believe that it is unsanitary.  I was brainstorming today, as I often do (wandering mind, brainstorming, what's the difference? HA!), and here is my answer to this.  Any person is as clean or as dirty as their personal hygeine habits.  Same goes for whatever they are wearing.  Let's pretend that you are having a pool party and the following two women are among your guests.  One of them takes a bath only twice a week, and today is her second morning without one.  She works outside in 100+ degree weather and sweats continuously.  When she goes to the bathroom, she isn't conscientious at all about proper wiping;  she leaves pee drops all over her intimate area, and skidmarks in her panties.  When she eats, she is messy and gets food all over her clothes, hands, and arms. She comes to your pool party and changes into a bikini that is never washed because she considers swimming to be washing enough.  Now the other woman.  She takes a thorough bath and washes her hair every morning.  Her clothes are always freshly washed.  She works inside an airconditioned office.  When she goes to the bathroom, she is very careful to wipe away all traces of pee and/or poop.  When she eats, she is very careful to never get and food or drink on her body or clothes.  She comes to your pool party and gets in the pool wearing the clothes she wore to work all day, black polyester slacks and a nice blouse.  WHICH OF THESE TWO WOMEN IS GOING TO CONTRIBUTE FAR MORE GERMS AND DIRT TO YOUR POOL WATER???  Obviously the first one.  Yet many narrow-minded idiots will think the first woman is cleaner because she is wearing a bikini.  A person with good overall personal hygeine is going to be cleaner than one who has bad personal hygeine habits, regardless of what either are wearing.  Why can't stupid pool managers understand this?????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]