MyWetloook

Message # 24109.5.1.1.1.1

Subject: Question Re: another appeal for assistance

Date: Sat 12/08/06 13:01:02 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK, so, once you're at Yahoo!'s homepage, what happens THEN if you visit Flickr? Are you still shown as signed out by the site?

You may need to first delete all the cookies in your browser relating to Yahoo and Flickr, and start the process afresh. There might be conflicting data stored on your computer that is confusing the site.

What operating system (OS) are you using? Windows? Mac OS X? Mac OS 9? GNU/Linux?

What Web browser are you using? Internet Explorer? Mozilla? Firefox? Opera? iCab? Safari?

In reply to Message (24109.5.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: another appeal for assistance

By Anonymous - uu Sat 12/08/06 01:59:42 GMT

What happens is:

-I try to sihn in, there's two options:  Sign in through Yahoo or flickr.  I sign it through Yahoo because when I try to sign in through flickr it won't ake my password, if I try the "forgot password" button it tells me to sign it through Yahoo since the accounts are tied.

-I sign in through Yahoo, then it gives me the option to either merge the accounts of go explore flickr.  If I try to merge it just goes back to the previous options I outined above.  If I try to go and explore it goes to their homepage.  I can't get out of this circle, either way I cannot sign in to flickr.

Totally frustrating!

In reply to Message (24109.5.1.1) Idea Re: another appeal for assistance html

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 11/08/06 22:58:04 GMT

I joined Flickr, but I don't know how to join the group if that is different, when I sign in to flickr it just goes to the flickr homepage

After you've signed in, what happens when you then open the preview page? You may want to refresh it. Once you're signed in, I imagine the "join" link should appear.

Sounds like the age-old problem where sites don't take you back to the page you were on after you sign in. The best one is SourceForge which for me would forcibly log me back out when I went back to the page I wanted to be on!

You may wish to recommend that Flickr do return you to the page you were viewing. Without being a Flickr member myself, I cannot verify how the site behaves or what else may be a problem.

In reply to Message (24109.5.1) Hello another appeal for assistance

By guest - alterego@rogers.com uu Tue 08/08/06 19:03:07 GMT

Again, I'm asking for help in looking at the photos, I would certainly consider making a donation but I would like to see the new photos.  I joined Flickr, but I don't know how to join the group if that is different, when I sign in to flickr it just goes to the flickr homepage.  I do not see any "join this group" link on the preview pages.  I totally do not get how these flickr pages work, so I'm once again asking for help please.
In reply to Message (24109.5) Thumbs Up Re: No Subject

By genchang - uu Tue 08/08/06 09:54:51 GMT

Awesome and sexy as always, Stormy!
In reply to Message (24109) Links No Subject

By Stormy Waters - uu Mon 07/08/06 19:25:23 GMT

If you like wet, red and sexy, don't miss this series! Thanks to a group member who underwrote this posting!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/stormypreview/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]