Wetlook-Online

Message # 24106.1

Subject: Hello Re: What a weekend

Date: Mon 07/08/06 18:25:53 GMT

Name: CJ uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Man that sounds awesome....I hope someone on this site caught it and recorded it!!!

Would love to see vidcaps if we can find out what ad it was.

In reply to Message (24106) Thumbs Up What a weekend

By Russ - uu Mon 07/08/06 15:36:43 GMT

Went toobing down the river in New Braunfels.  As usual, I hope to see some good stuff, but usually only see many tennis shoes.  I was bummed, but one night we went back to the hotel and there was a young pretty girl sitting on the side of the pool with her friend, and she had her nice fitting jeans on half in and half out of the pool.  That was a nice treat.

Then on the way out of town, we were eating at a Mexican restaurant, and a Hispanic channel was on (maybe telemundo or something?).  Next thing I know, they're showing a lady jumping in a pool with tight fitting jeans on, swimming and slowly getting out.  Not only did this happen, but they showed her getting out in slow motion and zooming in on her wet jeans.  Then, if that wasn't enough, the camera went back and forth from a girl jumping into a pool with jeans, to a pair of jeans floating on top of the water by itself.  It was like 3-5 minutes of total goodness.  

Anyone have this clip saved somewhere?  I'm not sure what they were talking about since it was in hispanic.  It almost looked like a modeling thing or an advertisement for jeans.  It's really hard to tell what was going on, but it was one of the best, longest, and most close-up wetlook scenes I've seen on TV in a LONG time!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]