Wetlook-Online

Message # 24105.2

Subject: Hello Re: WETLLOK THE BEST SWIMMING STROKES

Date: Wed 09/08/06 10:25:54 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
An interesting bit of analysis. Obviously you take it from two perspectives - the woman's as she goes in and swims, and the man's as he watches. (Yeah, I know, there's some stereotypical bias here).

I'm not sure it makes much difference to anyone watching what stroke the she uses when swimming, apart from whether she has managed to soak herself completely or not. All that matters is she's doing it and enjoying herself. Bear in mind that there are "head-up" and "head-down" adaptations of both breast stroke and front crawl, so either can be performed with or without getting the face and hair wet. From the swimmer's perspective, I think it comes down to comfort. Head-up breaststroke (not necessarily easy to learn) represents the lowest effort, lowest energy way to move around while always see where you're going, which would likely make it the favourite among clothed swimmers.

There's obviously much more preference on both sides when it comes to style of entry - basically fast (eg jump/dive) vs. slow (e.g. wade). Everyone seems to have favourites from pushing/throwing a woman in to them jumping or diving in, to wading in, to such things as slowly sinking rowboats, perhaps to ways none of us has yet thought of. I doubt you'd be able to identify a "most popular".

In reply to Message (24105) Hello WETLLOK THE BEST SWIMMING STROKES

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Mon 07/08/06 15:23:11 GMT

Website: www.arthurchappell.clara.net/wetlookswimmingstrokes.htm

SWIMMING, DIVING, JUMPING, WADING FULLY CLOTHED

This essay looks at girls who swim in their clothes, rather than girls who take a bath or a shower.

WETLOOK SWIMMING STROKES.

Assuming that the water is deep enough for the girls we want to see swimming is actually deep enough for them to lift their feet of the floor and swim, which swimming strokes are best?

1., BREAST STROKE

The girl faces forward, with her hair potentially out of the water bar for long hair that might trail. The real interest area becomes her bottom and thighs, as the legs will spread and close and swirl the water around. A dress will rise up and billow more with this stroke.

2/. Front Crawl or freestyle,

More frenzied and fast stroke, which if done quickly will involve the girl(s) plunging their head below the surface, so ensuring soaked hair, no mater how short or long. (though a slow largely crawl would possibly leave the hair drier0. The legs will stay closer together, but buttocks, feet and arms will rise more often above the surface line. The stroke will rise fascinating, but fleeting images as something admired will quickly plunge back below the surface.

3/. BACKSTROKE  

Possibly the best stroke in that the girls will lie face up, with breasts penetrating the surface too, and as the arms swing back the girl will arch and fall in wonderful ways in the water.

4/. BUTTERFLY  

The most frenzied stroke and the most guaranteed of total emersion for its participants, obliging the women to behave like mermaids or dolphins, but rather tiring for prolonged activity, especially in clothes.

JUMPING, DIVING OR SLOW ENTRY.

I always take some fascination for how a woman enters a pool  , river, stream or ocean of water. She ay be thrown in, or pushed of course, and in hanging around a pool where other girls are seen being so treated, she probably wishes for a chance and excuse to get wet. I have occasionally seen women thrown into pools who didn’t wish for it though. At a holiday camp on a final night #everyone in the pool’ party some girls who couldn’t even swim got chucked in and had to be rescued.

I have a preference for the voluntary entry, which always looks so much sexier. This approach can take many forms.

A/. Slow wade in. – The depth of the water dictates this. A pool will usually have steps leading in, which can be a ladder best approached by turning backwards, to face the dry land, or a setoff wide steps enabling a forward purposeful stroll down into increasingly deep water.  From the land point of view, much depends on the clarity of the water and how deep it is. How much of the girl has gone under, and how clear is the water enabling a view of what is below the surface?

Many girls will stroll around a pool for a while before even daring to venture in. They will often put a foot in, or feel the temperature of the water with their hands. It can be a tease. Will she go in or not? Sometimes, lads braver than I will push the girl in rather than allow the process to continue. Occasionally the girls will give up and walk away from the water while still mostly or totally dry.

Those going in may take a deep breath and dive in. This takes them under completely, naturally, and it is a thrill to set hem rise up, at least to their shoulders, and express their exhilaration and refreshment 9especially in cold water0 with some glee. Some girls will them swim or wade to the steps or the poolside and clamour, step out to admire the wetlook effect on their outfits for themselves.

Jumping in is a variation on the dive, and a girl will often hold her nose to avoid getting water up it, which gives a clear indication of her expectation of going right under the surface. A jump will make a skirt or dress rise up, often exposing the underwear dramatically. In shallower water, the girl may not necessarily go completely under. She will have to decide whether to wade about in the shallows or plunge forward for a proper swim.

My preference is for a woman who wades in to the water slowly and purposefully. My ideal mermaid will want to feel the water rise slowly over every inch of cloth. She will step gingerly into the shallows, and step forward purposefully. Many girls will spoil the effect, in that once waist or at best shoulder deep they will lean forward to a swimming stroke and raise their feet to start defying gravity. What I would love to see is a girl who keeps walking forward to the depths even as they rise above the shoulders, so that se actually walks under he water, and turns to slowly walk back out by the same route. I have done it myself but I would love to see a woman do this/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]