minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 05:44:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 24046

Subject: Hello Semi-formal swimming party (Story)

Date: Sat 05/08/06 10:12:39 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email: ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My most formal swim.  

Hi everyone.  Thought you might enjoy a little wet story.  

One night, me and my date had been out on the town and were dressed nice.  She was wearing a long blue dress, very thin, mostly cotton, and I was wearing some very black dressy jeans that fit me quite tightly, along with a silk shirt, dress socks, and my favorite vintage dress shoes.  After our date, we went over to a friend's house where people were going to be gathering.  A few had just been swimming in the neighbor's pool (the neighbors were out of town) but not in clothes.  We all sat around a fire in the backyard, and more people came over.  After a while, and several drinks, someone mentioned the pool again, so I said "Let's go!"  Someone said, "Right now?  With your clothes?"  To my relief, several others (including my date) said "Yeah!  Let's do it!"

So we walked over there, and most wasted no time jumping right in.  I think I was about the last one in--I wasn't sure how I would make my splash, so to speak.  Finally, I sat on the edge of the pool and let myself fall in backwards--without taking anything off!  What a rush!  The silk shirt I was wearing was just amazing in the water--completely shiny and plastered to me.  My date's dress looked awesome, much darker now, and stuck to her all over.  At one point, she leaned up on the edge of the pool to talk to someone, and the way that soaking wet dress stuck to her cute ass was such a turn on for me.  Some of the guys took their shirts off before they went in, but all the girls went in fully clothed.  Several were wearing tight white capri pants, and whoo! were they cute.  We swam for a long time, and had a blast playing around and jumping in and out.

When I got out with a couple of the cute girls in wet white pants, we commented on each other's outfits.  One of them told me my clothes looked like a wetsuit--and then she said, "I guess it is a wet suit!"  We all squished back to the fire where it was nice and warm, even soaked as we were.  It was a fantastic night!  

What do you think?   Have any of you done anything like that this summer?  I'd love to hear about it.  Email me if you want--I have more stories i could tell.  Thanks for posting here!  

Amf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]