minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 22:19:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 24031.1

Subject: Hello Re: Minx - M18 - My Wet Places - Just out !

Date: Sat 05/08/06 02:58:17 GMT

Name: Ilovewetskirts nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Looking very good Nigel, hope to see more pics soon

Thanks!!

In reply to Message (24031) Video Minx - M18 - My Wet Places - Just out ! html

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Fri 04/08/06 14:50:34 GMT

M18 - My Wet Places - just out on DVD and VHS

- not available in UK until BBFC approved :(

No pics on the website, but there is a good quality (49M) AVI preview ! www.wetlook.com

1 Vicky - Short Skirt and White blouse over lilac underwear + white hold-ups + white heels - lager soaking + dip in the bath

In the garden, Vicky tells us how much she loves larger, and pours it over her white top and short skirt, soaking her lilac bra and panties. After a rinse with a jug of water, she's in the bathroom, soaking her white heels and stockings as well as re-wetting her outfit, having a good play before stripping off.

2 Tracie - White Trousers - full black underwear - Pool

Tracie jumps on a bed in the pool, soaks her white pants, and pink blouse. She Plays with herself and her wet clothes, then strips to her underwear, and later to nude.

3 Claudia - Long Pink Skirt and Top - full underwear - Pouring + Pool

Claudia has a mischievous soaking on the sofa, caressing and playing with herself though her drenched pink top and long skirt, with matching bra, panties and stockings, before a pool dip and strip.

4 Carion + Szidi - Blue Jeans, Cotton tops - no bras - Pool

Carion and Szidi splash their jeans on the side of the Jacuzzi, then pour water over each other's backsides. After a fully-clothed soak in the hot tub, they have a clothed swim and play in the pool.

5 Donna - pink cotton skirt and matching top over white strapless bra, panties and stockings - dip in the sea

Wearing a thick pink skirt and top, Donna walks the shore, slowly getting completely soaked. After a good splash about and flashing her wet bra and knickers, she strips off.

6 Bucci Twins + Tracie - Leisure Suits + Skirt - Pool

Jennifer and Shawna have great fun pouring water over each other jogging suits on the poolside. Once dripping wet, they get in the pool to give their tracksuits a thorough soaking. After a swim and some exercises they strip to underwear and play with themselves, before dragging Tracie in too, soaking her skirt and blouse. The girls strip each other down to their panties.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]