MyWetloook

Message # 24030.1

Subject: Hello Re: Like I always say...

Date: Fri 04/08/06 14:22:11 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
..."If u can get 'em to smile, ur halfway there" Wink Smile
In reply to Message (24030) Hello My experience this morning

By swimjim - us Fri 04/08/06 14:07:09 GMT

I have been getting wet fully clothed for years.And 99.9 % of my experiences have been in a pool.

I live near the beach and i woke up this morning and decided to take a walk on the beach in my grey pj. bottoms

and t-shirt.

I always look for women to get wet around.This is very daring and can be potential for disaster,but

i have been able to feel out the situation and by chance i have been able to avoid a bad scene.

As I was walking i noticed a woman sitting by the water reading a book.The tide was about 1/4 going out

and as i approached i could see she was wearing a pink bathing suit and was sitting close to the waters edge.

As i was walking by i looked at her and said "good morning" with my biggest smile and she looked up from her book and smiled and said HI.She gave me a nice smile.I though,this is gonna be cool so i walked toward the water

and stuck my foot in and turned and told her the water is nice.

She got up,put on her denim skirt and said,let me come see.As she was walking toward me and she stepped into the water,she had this smile on her face.We just stood there with our feet in the water( she had very pretty feet which really turned me on) I let the water wash over my pj bottoms and said oh shit,my pants are all wet.She looked up and smiled

and said oh well!! And i said i might as well go all the way in.She said that i shouldnt stop now so i walked slowly into the water,she watched with a sexy smile and asked if the water was getting colder as i walked in deeper.

I soon was up to my waist and she was giggling.I dove in.She was just staring and said"i bet you werent expecting to that that this morning were you??" I told her to join me but she said that she didnt care to but she said she would watch me swim around and thats what she did.As i got out she smiled and looked at my soaking wet clothes and said

now that is a good look for the morning!! we exchanged more surface conversation and i decided to leave.

She was actually interested and seemed to be getting turned on by my wet clothes.

I know some of you may find this story boring and hard to believe but it was the best wet experience with out a woman

getting wet with me.

All i have to say is the summer is still young!!!

So many clothes,so little time!!

Thanx for letting me share

Stay wet

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]