Wetlook-Online

Message # 24019.1

Subject: Hello ... or

Date: Fri 04/08/06 02:33:18 GMT

Name: ted au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
... or perhaps they just find it uncomfortable and a little strange?
In reply to Message (24019) Idea Possible reason of why some women hate to get their clothes wet

By G.O.P. - us Thu 03/08/06 23:20:17 GMT

I think one reason some women (and men too, but I will make this post about women)) hate getting their clothes, especially pants, wet, is because the feeling is so similar to the feeling of peeing your pants.   The sensation of wet panties between her legs and on her butt, and wet pants against her legs is largely the same sensation as after peeing them.  This would particualrly be true for a woman who had a peeing accident as an adult or as a teenager, much more so if it had been within the last few years.  The feelings, both physical and emotional, that she experienced during and after her accident would be deeply ingrained in her  brain.  She would vividly remember the extreme embarrassment, helplessness, and sadness that she felt after the accident.  These highly distressing feelings would be linked in her brain with the physical sensation of the wet panties and pants.  Then if she were to get her clothes wet with water and therefore experienced the same physical sensations of wet panties against her private parts and butt and wet pants against her legs, then perhaps only subconsciously or perhaps fully consciously, all those negative emotions would come flooding back.  She would be instantly transported back to the time and place of her earlier peeing accident, and feel once again the embarrassment, helplessness, and sadness.  Because of all of this, she would carefully seek to avoid ever getting her clothes wet.  

As for me, I do find the sensations of clothes wet with water to be similar to the sensation of peeing my pants.  This is a good thing for me, because I enjoy peeing my pants.  Then again, all my pants peeings as an adult have been in private and deliberate.  I would absolutely never want to have an accident in public.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]