WetlookPro

Message # 24013.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook Story

Date: Fri 04/08/06 10:10:29 GMT

Name: Brewtus us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
She sounds like a great gal!  

I for one would love to see the pics!

In reply to Message (24013.1) Hello Wetlook Story

By Hat Trick - us Fri 04/08/06 05:44:44 GMT

Sorry, Forgot Subject
In reply to Message (24013) Dancing No Subject

By Hat Trick - us Thu 03/08/06 14:09:29 GMT

Well after a long time lurking here, I finally have something to add…

First I will tell you I have long been into swimming, showering etc. fully clothed since I was about 6 years old.  I was married at 20 now divorced for 2.5 years.  The ex was not into it at all and hated the feeling of wet clothes, she tried it a few times in our 24 year marriage to indulge me, but finally commented she would be glad when I grew out of this fetish, well I didn’t and out the door I went as they say.

I now have a new girl friend, and I told her about my fetish up front, well because I am not going to go through that again.  Her initial comment, “That sounds interesting” So for two months we kinda of just left it at that.  She is a wonderful person and I think the love of my life.  She runs a concession stand for a local pool in the summers   :-) and works some late hours.  Last night they were having a local party, temp here is about 95 degrees and very humid.  She called me up and told me this…  “Well I did it”, and I said what is that, “It was so hot and I could not stand the heat, so I went into the pool with all my clothes on!”  “I intended to just put my legs in, and then get my shorts wet and it felt so good I just went in all the way right there in front of everybody at the pool”  She was wearing jean shorts, red t-shirt and bra.  After a short swim she got out, went back to the concession and finished working totally soaked in her clothes.  When I went up to help her close up, she was completely dry :-(  We sat up and had some cocktails last night and I told her how turned on I was about the event.  We headed up stairs to bed; I grabbed her and pulled her into the shower with our clothes on.  Certainly I can tell you it was one of the best sexual experiences I have had and she told me she just absolutely loved it!!!

In the morning before she left for work, she said, “Well that was so much fun and what it did for you was so exciting, maybe I will have to take a dip each night after closing and come home soaked”!!!

We are now planning a hike down by a creek close to home for a swim/splash wearing long jeans, boots and all.  Possibly will do some pics and post on web shots!!!

Matt

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]