MyWetloook

Message # 24006.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Fox and Friends - be on the lookout, please

Date: Thu 03/08/06 07:10:09 GMT

Name: Wet Guy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
MK -

I agree with you on Dayside ... I don't know why Mike is still with Fox, he's a dumb ass and adds nothing to the party.  

I disagree with you on Fox and Friends - I really like the show and think that it's by far the best watch on morning TV.  But then again I have to admit to being a dyed in the wool conservative who finds the hosts on all the other shows like Today, Good Morning Amercia, CNN and all the rest nothing but brain dead, "let's try to understand and talk to the the terrorists" liberals.

Sorry to mix politics with something much more important - seeing red hot women in soaking wet clothing!

In reply to Message (24006.1) Hello Re: Fox and Friends - be on the lookout, please

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 03/08/06 05:06:20 GMT

You could have a LONG LONG wait.....cos fyi in the 10 year history of Fox and Friends E.D. "Hill" has never been in the dunk tank since she became E.D. "Hill" 6 years ago.  The ONLY time ED went in the dunk tank...was when she was E D "Donahey" back in the 1990's. She only went in 2 times...once in 1998 (in a black dress) and once in 1999 (in a blue satin dress).....but ever since 911 the show has taken on a much more serious tone, and they don't do the goofy stuff any more.

The ONLY time the dunk tank has re-appeared in the last 7 years.....was last year in 2005...when they had 2 brides in wedding dresses being dunked in the dunk tank (as a promo stunt for the Lifetime series "bridezilla"....named after Star Jones btw). I missed taping that scene, but thankfully a trading buddy of mne sent me the clip.

Yes...it is true that Juliet Huddy went in a kiddie pool last year too....but thats the only time in 10 years that that happened.

Just TIVO the show each day.....cos these days the show is pretty hard to watch any more. It's used to be a good show in the 1990's....but these days it has degenerated into 3 people all talking at the same time. The "Dayside" show with Juliet and Mike Gerrit is the absolute worst show on the air....cos those 2 constantly talk over each other all the time.

MK

In reply to Message (24006) Read This Fox and Friends - be on the lookout, please

By Wet Guy - us Thu 03/08/06 04:16:44 GMT

Hey guys,

Almost every year they have a show with a dunk tank where ED takes the plunge.  Also, Fox and Friends Weekend has had shows with blow up pools (last year my ultimate lust, Juliet Huddy, went in with her white skirt and purple top).

Please send alerts ... not one I want to miss!!! Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]