minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:44:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 240.5.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: anyway to find out who this person really is?

Date: Thu 26/09/02 11:13:10 GMT

Name: Ron Brown uu

Email: Seaman1_99@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

THANKS!  This guy has been such a pain in the butt to Alma and me.  

Ron Brown

In reply to Message (240.5.1) Info Re: anyway to find out who this person really is?

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 26/09/02 05:21:28 GMT

Well, whoever he is, he's definetly on the run  I joined the msn group so I could e-mail to all 30-40 members and let them know Also e-mailed the prick himself that we're on to him  that'll at least get the website shutdown
In reply to Message (240.5) Question anyway to find out who this person really is? [nt]

By Getwet - uu Thu 26/09/02 01:24:59 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (240) Angry A warning - about Kristy-Jean Perrell

By Graham (UK) - gswet@lisabubbles.org.nospam gb Wed 25/09/02 21:11:00 GMT

Lisa has sent me an email that she has received from this person calling herself "Kristy-Jean Perrell". Others may also have got this email.

I have checked out the website at http://groups.msn.com/KRISTYJEANPERRELL/home.htm and found it is full of photos of Alma (Ron Brown's model) - but all labelled as "Kristy". Stolen photos are not unusual on sites, but I gather this person has been warned before by Ron for stealing photos. The remainder of the email are of more concern ...

I believe that this person is not a woman, but a man. He is trying to lure unsuspecting women with offers of free travel and filming of a video with him (her). And he is trying to get private information like phone numbers.

Beware! Does anyone else know anything about this person, or is my assumption and information wrong?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]