WetlookPro

Message # 23993.2.1

Subject: Square [OT] Square smiley?

Date: Wed 02/08/06 10:44:31 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Tyra likes using it, and I have, on occasion. So did Martina yesterday. It does get used from time to time, but for no apparent reason. I'm probably square to some extent though :)
In reply to Message (23993.2) Square Re: Dry wives (to continue 23941.3.1....

By toenz - de Wed 02/08/06 07:42:21 GMT

hi @ all,

"a stranger in warsaw" asked about my wife´s view of my trips to borgentreich or to whereever wetlook takes place... well, my wife has come to accept my little trips but that wasn't always the case.  at first, she thought that pool parties are made for people like me to get laid in the water or something of similar nature.  of course that is bull.  after explaining to her why i do this and what happens there she accepted it.  well, i explained to her that i didn't need to go if every once in a while she would do some little wetlook-adventure with me, but that was no good an argument, she'd rather i go there and look at other girls than "play" with me...

of course, probably alike all of you out there, for me it would be just the cracker to do this together with my wife.

but i must say that "telcontar" had a good point, saying in a nutshell that we are responsible for whom we have chosen for wife/partner and that there are probably other problems lurking, and that is indeed so but even at times when our relationship was still good she would almost never do anything (sexual) just because i liked it.  that i find really sad, because she cuts herself off of benefits coming from that.  not only for obvious reasons :-) but isn't it also nice just to do your spouse favors?  and yes, i am not very good at "caring for myself" as the popular hobby-psychiatrist (hope that's spelled correctly...) saying goes.  if it was only wetlook i was deprived of, maybe i wasn't so pissed off...

i had never seen anyone using the square smiley, that's why i chose it... does that now mean i'm square??

it is always good reading your thoughts on the subject and it certainly feels good to write about it; thanx.

toenz

In reply to Message (23993) Pulsing Dry wives (to continue 23941.3.1....

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Wed 02/08/06 03:22:11 GMT

...because I'd like to read more opinions!)

I certainly have talked about swimming and/or bathing in clothes with my wife, but it's a BIG subject. And, I think, her feelings on it change with her mood. So I have a LOT of information to absorb.

Even while we were dating I told her what it meant to me... in German, because we met and were dating in Germany. But it apparently wasn't entirely clear until I got into the bath with her, clothed, and she was utterly grossed out rather than wanting to participate.So I have a major deficit to work out of.

So why marry her, indeed? Okay, sometimes I wonder. Sometimes I wonder why it had to be HER and not someone else. But other times I know exactly why. And as dead set against it as she is, she has worn clothes in the water-- she just has to be desperate enough. In the meantime, we have to KEEP TALKING.

You have a darn good point about these one-sided stories, though. We have a few women visitors who are PRO-wetlook. Could we somehow get some ANTI-wetlook women on to write their points of view?

And now I have to confess that my wife doesn't know I visit this page. I've never shown it to her, and I delete the history when I'm done. I'll have to talk to her for a long time before she's ready to accept it. It would be a lot like introducing a wife to Playboy, really. "I just read the articles, hon...."

And, toenz, I'm still curious about how your wife deals with your trips to Borgentreich.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]