Wetlook-Online

Message # 23993.1

Subject: Talking I Asked Her.

Date: Wed 02/08/06 05:44:02 GMT

Name: Drdamp gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A few weeks ago I decided after reading a much earlier thread on this forum, to ask my wife why she didn't seem to like wetlook anymore. When we were first married she got wet for me on a number of occasions and we had a great time together, but she always complained of the cold. We always got wet in the bath or shower, but because our bathroom is not big enough for us to cavort in we had to take our romps into the bedroom, and after being in lovely hot water the transfer to the bedroom meant we would be cold for a couple of minutes till we got to our well placed sheepskin rug by the radiator. The wet escapes reduced to a "drought" and she has for a good number of years now only indulged me once or twice a year, but she will not get out of the hot water. So I asked her about it. She told me that she hates the cold, but would not mind if we had a bath big enough to fit us both. She would then be quite happy to be wet as long as she didn't have to get out of the hot water. She gets no sensual or erotic sensations by getting wet fully clothed, but she does enjoy the effect it has on me, which of course she benefits from quite nicely. She's sees nothing wrong with me liking wet clothes, it just bemuses her. She can't understand it, neither can I really, it just feels great, and as for all the fetishes that there are out there, getting wet is very tame indeed!

For our wedding anniversary this year she has booked us into a hotel in Glasgow where there is a double jacuzzi bath and she is buying clothes ready for a wet romp. Only four more weeks to go and we'll be there. I can't wait, I feel like an over excited school boy again.

We also discussed the forums I visit. When we got our first home computer and I got access to the internet for the first time and endeavoured to find pictures of wetlook, and wetlook activities (like everyone else on here I thought I was alone till I got on the WWW), she was most upset. I think she thought I'd gone off her. I told her that I didn't want to end up visiting the forums in secret as that would be really bad for us. She has adjusted to me visiting the forums over the last couple of years, but I hadn't realised that she thought I was chatting with strangers and that she was at risk of losing me to an "internet relationship". Both of us have seen first hand the effects of chat rooms and seeing some of our work colleagues abandoning long term relationships and seeing families destroyed by chatroom activity. I have been able to reassure her that I do not chat online with anyone, not on this forum or any other kind of chat room! Now that she understands that, her whole attitude has changed. She used to "put up" with me visiting the forums, but now she doesn't mind. She doesn't look at the forums with me (just as well with some of the stuff that gets put on it) but she seems much happier now, she's not irked by it. Just wish we'd both talked about it more. She didn't understand my interests or ask about them, and felt threatened somehow by my forum activity, but I didn't explain my interests properly to her, so we have both been at fault. Glad it's clarified now anyway.

Looking forward to Glasgow. Since she's treating me, I'm organising a nice trip to Oban for her and a lovely evening dinner. I love her to bits. Whether she gets wet or not is irrelevant really! I married the right woman. Our interests are different, and that is a good thing. Wetlook is not what a relationship or marriage should be built upon. Wetlook is only one aspect of my life and is not all consuming, and we all must remember to try and give more to a relationship than we take.

I'd also like to say, try and keep wetlook fun.

I've written about this before, but I'll write it again. One Friday evening I was taking a bath (not clothed at the time) and the bottle of liquid soap I was using ran out. I was relaxing in the water when I heard my good lady arrive home from work. In a flash of inspiration I quickly filled the empty bottle with water and waited. I could hear her hanging up her coat and then I heard her coming up the stairs to see where I was. As she came into the bathroom doorway I squirted her copiously with the water in the bottle. Her office clothes were soaked. She just stood there aghast initially as she realised what I'd done to her. Her hair was wet, and I could see where the water had run down the front of her clothes and was dripping off the hem line of her skirt onto the floor, she had trails of water down her tights into her shoes too. She just stood there gasping like a fish out of water, then without any hesitation she came into the bathroom splashed and doused me with handfuls of water. I had water in my eyes and up my nose and was coughing with the water I'd got in my mouth. It was hugely funny and we laughed loads. All very childish but good fun.

In Love

In reply to Message (23993) Pulsing Dry wives (to continue 23941.3.1....

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Wed 02/08/06 03:22:11 GMT

...because I'd like to read more opinions!)

I certainly have talked about swimming and/or bathing in clothes with my wife, but it's a BIG subject. And, I think, her feelings on it change with her mood. So I have a LOT of information to absorb.

Even while we were dating I told her what it meant to me... in German, because we met and were dating in Germany. But it apparently wasn't entirely clear until I got into the bath with her, clothed, and she was utterly grossed out rather than wanting to participate.So I have a major deficit to work out of.

So why marry her, indeed? Okay, sometimes I wonder. Sometimes I wonder why it had to be HER and not someone else. But other times I know exactly why. And as dead set against it as she is, she has worn clothes in the water-- she just has to be desperate enough. In the meantime, we have to KEEP TALKING.

You have a darn good point about these one-sided stories, though. We have a few women visitors who are PRO-wetlook. Could we somehow get some ANTI-wetlook women on to write their points of view?

And now I have to confess that my wife doesn't know I visit this page. I've never shown it to her, and I delete the history when I'm done. I'll have to talk to her for a long time before she's ready to accept it. It would be a lot like introducing a wife to Playboy, really. "I just read the articles, hon...."

And, toenz, I'm still curious about how your wife deals with your trips to Borgentreich.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.166 seconds to generate ]