Wetlook-Online

Message # 23990.1.1

Subject: Hello Quality, playback etc.

Date: Wed 02/08/06 18:59:48 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, I can't get Rapidshare to work either. When it comes to the point where they'll let me have the file, I have to pick a mirror, type in the code and then it decides to start back at square one. It may hate Firefox, it may hate my ISP's Web proxy, I have no idea and I never cared enough about the odd clip to start looking into it.

YouTube however, is a tough one. It's based on Flash or lower, and the playback is pretty crap on my old PII 333. MySpace used Flash 8 code and playback was far superior, so it's not my PC, just that Flash 7 sucked :) But now MySpace uses Flash 9 and I can't be bothered to download a new Flash player. Firefox also developed a nasty problem where many pages with Flash (but not YouTube) and QuickTime start rendering, load some of the plugin's data, go blank, reset the plugin and start over. Damn annoying.

YouTube quality is also not merely a factor of my PC, as WIR has a far faster PC and still complains at the quality. It tends to be blocky and jerky, and original video clips -- as shared by the likes of Rapidshare -- of course are not just smoother with clearer video, but have frame sizes above the default YouTube size (maybe YouTube also permits that?) Sharing original clips does mean much higher quality and, since wetlook is about capturing motion, fleeting moments and textures, good video quality and playback is essential.

Sadly, the Internet is still plagued by the costs of bandwidth making effective sharing of wetlook a little tricky. Your best bet is probably to get a membership with WIR's site ;-) So many clips :P

In reply to Message (23990.1) Depressed Re: video sharing

By Wetlycra - uu Wed 02/08/06 08:23:32 GMT

Why use rapidshare?

Many of us cannot get to rapidshare. they see my IP address as a single address form my ISP Therefore I get locked out all the time.

I have to pay them to use rapidshare.

use another video sharing system such as YourTube who are fine.

In reply to Message (23990) Film/AVI video sharing

By wetterthebetter - wetter-the-better@hotmail.com nl Tue 01/08/06 21:45:34 GMT

Website: http://rapidshare.de/files/27875682/Shakira-NoCreo-2.mpeg.html

hey wetlook lovers

let's share videos via rapidshare it's easy and free!!

so just share your beautyfull videos with everybody on this forum

I will upload a video every week havefun

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]