minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:52:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23984.2

Subject: Hello Re: At what age have you felt your faible for wet clothes the first time?

Date: Tue 01/08/06 17:27:53 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Same with me. I was really facinated and obscessed with getting wet, seeing wet, and thinking wet thoughts since I was about four years old. I've written a lot for myself in the past, trying to figure it out. I don't know exactly how it began. Flashes of memory here and there. I remember wanting to swim in my raincoat and pants when I was four. That's as far back as I can go with it, and every other memory adds to that desire and understanding.

My only regret is that it took me until I was 23 to accept who I was, and that I spent so much time on-and-off hating myself for being a freak of nature.

In reply to Message (23984) Hello At what age have you felt your faible for wet clothes the first time?

By waterjoe - de Tue 01/08/06 16:32:01 GMT

Last Saturday I thought about this again. My girl-friend's parents have installed a small pool in the garden for some children from the family and the neighbourhood. Also we had two water-hoses and a sprinkler (and no thoughts about water-costs and environment, because it coming from the own pump). The kiddies, between 3 and  6 years old, have enjoyed it very much (logical at 37 degrees). Shortly after I started to spray with one hose on them, a six-year-old girl took the other one and hold it on me. It was absolute obviously, how interested she was to soak my clothes (t-shirt and long safari-shorts) at every square-centimeter. She was irritated a bit, that I weren't getting angry like other adults, but after she had recognized, that I like it and that I had no idea to change the clothes (I've been wet for the rest of the day) she always stared on the wet clothes.

Some time later, after she had changed the swimsuit to a t-shirt and shorts, we had a short, but strong rain-storm with thunder and lightning, but it doesn't get colder. She was fascinated, that I was staying in my chair on the terrace, only covering my beer. Then she had overcomed her doubts and jumped into the rain. After the rain has stopped, she asked me, if I can push underneath the garden-tent, that the water could splash on her. Naturally I did so.

Afterwards I thought about my first initial for my wetlook-faible. I was also six years old. I say a film, where annother boy was playing fully clothed in tropical lake ("Now Tim tries to catch fishes with his hand" - the only sentence I can remember except the visual scene) - even now, 30 years later, I remember the "clic" inside of me. After that I always looked on people in wet clothes, always with a strange feeling inside. I remember, that at my grand parents house I always have looked to travel-catalogues - because sometime you could see people with t-shirts in a hotel-pool. At my puberty the sexual aspect smahed fully into my mind - until today.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]