MyWetloook

Message # 23983.4

Subject: Square thoughts

Date: Wed 02/08/06 03:38:24 GMT

Name: A Stranger in Warsaw uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Now this touches on something I find very annoying about culture-- the way it forces people to do something they're not comfortable with. My wife, not having the slim figure that pop-culture apparently considers beautiful, is not entirely comfortable in a swimsuit. But that discomfort is trumped by the discomfort of wearing wet clothes, and the discomfort of being _seen_ in wet clothes. I'm left with a conundrum: I certainly encourage her, if I get the chance, to get wet clothed. I'd love it if I could get her to buy a rashie and board shorts for a two-piece suit. But really she has a nice, curvy figure, certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I actually don't mind other men seeing that, when she's wearing her one-piece swimsuit.

It's amazing my brain doesn't just fall in half inside my head... Bad Eyes

In reply to Message (23983) Read This random thoughts: swimming clothed=modest. bikinis=indecent

By Desert Hawk - us Tue 01/08/06 15:30:10 GMT

For all you guys who are having trouble convincing your wives that swimming fully clothed is the way to go, tell them this reason.  That other men have no business seeing all the exposed flesh that bikinis (and even one-piece swimsuits) show off, that only her husband has a right to see her nearly naked (which is exactly what a bikini-clad woman is!).  As a born-again Christian, I believe in modest clothes.  Much of today's fashions are immodest and indecent.  Women's swimsuits are the absolute worst offenders.   In my opinion, it is improper and indecent to show that much skin in public.  Swimming is no exception.  All women and men should wear at least a tank top and shorts when swimming.  Men's boxer-style trunks are ok, since they are essentially a type of shorts that some designer declared to be "swimwear".  I never swim without a shirt because a) I don't feel comfortable exposing my naked top half to the world, and b) you wouldn't want to see a 36 year old fat man's gut anyway!  This world really needs more modesty and wholesomeness, and ditching flesh-revelaing swimwear and swimming fully clothed would be a great start!  Religion-required modesty also provides a great answer to questions of "why are you swimming with your clothes on?".  Don't lie and use this answer if it isn't true for you, but it is true for me. I hope I have provided some nice food for thought for everyone today.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]