Wetlook-Online

Message # 2398.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: real sex program

Date: Sat 22/02/03 11:29:54 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI, that piece you mention was indeed related to me.

It was all about Aqua Entertainment (www.aquatapes.com) which is the pro videos website I co-own and produce videos with with my other partner Mark Yasenchak. Mark Y runs the AE website for showcasing our professional tapes we make together, while I take care of the WAMTEC website that mostly showcases the amateur style productions.

FYI, that Real Sex piece you are seeing was actually shot 2 years ago...it just took awhile to get into re-runs in Europe.

FYI...we did "try" our best to get the Real Sex producers interested in featuring more of the wetlook stuff...but just like our appearances on Real Sex as well as Playboy Channels SEXCETERA show last year...they only wanted to feature the underwater stuff we do. We were also on the TBS show RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT last year too....also on the Liebe Sunde show in Germany too.

Unfortunately it is the same story every time we get contacted by tv producers...i.e. they only seem interested in the underwater shoots we do..and are not interested in the wetlook or messy stuff we do. I know why they are not interested in the messy stuff...thats cos that subject has already been covered by Real Sex many times...i.e. they have already done pieces on messy shoots with Bill Shipton's company in the UK and with George (used to be Rob's) company called Messy Fun in Texas...so they are tired of seeing the messy stuff..they have covered that too many times already. I don't know why they are not interested in the wetlook stuff though...I guess HBO feel that it is just too weird or not erotic enough for their audience.

FYI, HBO grossly distorted what we shoot anyway...and my partner Mark Y was not happy at the way they portrayed him and AE on that show...because instead of doing a realistic piece on us, and what we actually shoot underwater...the female producer for the Real Sex show (who created the series) insisted on interjecting her OWN preferences into the scenes. What I mean is...she insisted that a major part of the segment be devoted to girls sucking dildos...just cos she thought that would add more spice to the segment....so we reluctantly let her have her way...but the segment comes off looking like Aqua Entertainment is obsessed with dildos all the time...which is nothing like what we normally shoot.

So thats just an example of how you can get manipulated when you go on these tv shows.

MK

In reply to Message (2398.2) Mixed Re: real sex program

By Chlorine Addict - uu Sat 22/02/03 10:34:00 GMT

Saw an episode of Real Sex here in the UK about 3 weeks ago with a an article on Aqua Tapes and Mark Ksomething  (not MK!)

Pretty good article for a non mainstream topic, although they did concentrate on the mainly nude stuff, only a couple of clothed bits...

In reply to Message (2398) Hello real sex program

By Matt - au Sat 22/02/03 06:08:08 GMT

Here in oz on foxtell they are running a program called real sex.Do any episodes contain our fetish of wetlook?If so what does it show.I wont bother staying up late if its not covered.Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]