minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 15:43:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 23949.2

Subject: Wow Re: Woman standing in a river. VERY HOT!

Date: Tue 01/08/06 14:52:38 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes, that picture is very hot!  The expression on her face shows that she is enjoying the experience.  This picture proves that a picture can be playfully sexy and also be modest an wholesome at the same time.  That a woman can be hot and attractive without showing a lot of skin.  She looks much sexier in wet jean shorts and tshirt than she would look in a flesh baring bikini.  I do really line the knee-length shorts.  Her denim-clad thighs look much hotter than bare thighs poking out of a pair of Daisy Dukes.  Real life situations are much better than situations made up just for the camera.  A greap picture all around!
In reply to Message (23949) Links Woman standing in a river. VERY HOT!

By G.O.P. - us Mon 31/07/06 20:06:28 GMT

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dale5446/202405800/

She is standing in a river just shy of crotch-deep.  The view is from the side, with her face turned toward the camera.  She is wearing top-of-the-knee jean shorts with a belt and cowboy-style belt buckle and a pink t-shirt.  Nice profile view of her butt and right breast.  An excellent pose, in my opinion. I love the way her left hand is on her left thigh (feeling the wet denim) and her right hand is just above her right hip, feeling her wet shirt.  Her shirt is not see-through, but clings nicely to much of her breast.  The trapped air under her shirt on her stomach and the water droplets on her belt and arm are nice finishing touches.  She is also wearing a watch (waterproof I hope)  and some rings.  The only bad part is that her hair is dry, but I can live with that.  Personally, I could do without the tattoos also.  Here is an after picture also:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dale5446/202402864/

For those of you who don't like shorts, in the first picture most of her legs are underwater, so you can just barely tell that she is wearing shorts and not long jeans.  Use a little imagination if you prefer.  Desert Hawk, you will love these pictures because you love top-of-the-knee shorts!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]