WetlookPro

Message # 23941.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: ..forget the beaches...go to the city fountains

Date: Wed 02/08/06 00:11:41 GMT

Name: paul ca

Email: pauldavis@safe-mail.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think people have become more conservative, and much less individualistic in recent years.

back in the 70s you could go to any beach in Canada, and the wet look was easily 25%, mostly shorts/shirts or shorts/bikini top but always a couple of jeans.  Florida was similar, as cut offs were worn by guys and girls in and out of the water.

In reply to Message (23941.4) Hello ..forget the beaches...go to the city fountains

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 31/07/06 21:24:07 GMT

We have hundreds of miles of beaches here in Florida too.....and never one iota of anything worth watching. The beaches are  hopeless when the weather is hot....people go to the beaches too prepared for swimming, and thus the clothing is non existant or lousy. The BEST places to go...during these summer heatwaves in Europe...are the city fountains. I just saw a news article yesterday about how hot it is in Paris right now...and how thousands of people are cooling off in the city fountains....PARIS is the place to be.

Also...my friends in Moscow and Kiev just sent in more than 11 hours of video footage of candid fountains scenes this week captured in the city fountains in Kiev and Moscow over the past 3 weeks....and those scenes are even better than Trafalgar Square stuff. I cannot create pics or videoclips for all this new media at the moment...cos my pc hard drive is currently filled up with other editing jobs at the moment.....but trust me....you can see an amazing amount of stuff at the city fountains in Paris or Moscow or Kiev at the moment. I dunno whats happening in the UK right now....my father tells me the UK is also having a heatwave....so have they allowed people to go in the fountains at Trafalgar Square again...or are they stil banning people from entering the fountains.

Bottom line....if the weather is hot....don't waste your time going to the beach....go to the city fountains....cos people there do NOT come prepared with a bathing suit.

MK

In reply to Message (23941) Confused 50.000 people at the beach and no wetlook

By Robbi - de Mon 31/07/06 07:42:05 GMT

I went to the Baltic Sea yesterday. The beach was incredibly crowded. The beach between Scharbeutz and Timmendorfer Strand is 10 Km (6 miles) long. I walked aaall the way there and back. It must have been a 15 miles walk.

I estimated that there were at least 50.000 people or more. As it was hot yesterday, half of the people were in the water. When I arrived I supposed that the rate of people wearing any kinda fabric that is not made for swimming would be high. If you go to a lake or a river bank, one out of 50 people will keep any clothes on - even though it's just a t-shirt or what ever. But yesterday there was just one man in jeans and one girl wearing a jacket over her bikini. Two out of 50.000 !!! I would have liked to swim clothed, but I don't want to be the only one in the public. So I didn't.

So this is strange! No my feet hurt and my clothesline is still empty Sad

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]